Author Topic: sound reactive mod and let the led also light when you arent listening music  (Read 2679 times)

Offline Blackie1909

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Hey Hallo,
I want to have the sound reactive mod...this on it's own isn't a problem but i also want the led's to light when i'm not listening music..

Is it possible to let the led's light the whole time and when you want to see it flash in the rythm of the music to turn it off via the Hold button??..

I have developed a circuit but i don't know if it's correct.

biggrer img:
[img=http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.c0cff7d34a.jpg]

What is when i have the  led's running and also play a sound..then the current will be the current from the Speakers and the current from the resistor ...This where 2V+Speakervoltage and that is too much for my LED..(LED is for 2V) i'm right with this suggestion??

Have anyone made this before and can help me please??

Thanx in advance

Ps: sorry for bad english
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 11:48:07 AM by Blackie1909 »

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
sounds like the simplest thing for you would be to try an "Inverted" sound reactive mod that dims the lights with the music.  I am not familiar with sound reactive mods so I can tell whether or not your circuit will work.  Try digging around in the psp section, maybe there is something in there on this topic.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
the direct contact sound mod works this way, the leds are allways on and flash with the beat...the lm386 mod the leds are off and light with the sound..this is what I have gathered in my preperation to do my psp which I have not go to yet, cna anyone verify this?

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
Matt, you got it backwards =D On a slim anyway... Not quite sure about a phat.

On a slim, with lm386 it stays lit and then flashes when there is sound, but not very well. With direct contact, it flashes quite well when there is sound but it doesn't light when there is no sound.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal