Console Modding------ ( Here you can talk about your favorite Consoles ) > Mobile phones and devices

iPhone/Ipod Touch Control

(1/2) > >>

Dark_Daniel:
I was thinking with the new 3.0 firmware for the iPhone.in the meeting they said you can make your own accesory that goes with an app or something...well can someone make a control that connects to the bottom of the device?
um or with the new Bluetooth is it possible to
make a wireless control??

PspKicks316:
Wrong section, this belongs in the iPod/iPhone board...

But yes, it's possible. You would need to make an application that runs in the background to interpret the button signals to touch commands to be used in appplications and games.

You can't do it through bluetooth because the supported profiles needed are not...supported.

robin1989:
im sure it would be possible - btw does anyone know of any freelance iphone developers or anyone that could help acidmods out with coding some apps for projects

aquatsr:

--- Quote from: Mactastic Mendez on July 01, 2009, 11:10:23 AM ---im sure it would be possible - btw does anyone know of any freelance iphone developers or anyone that could help acidmods out with coding some apps for projects

--- End quote ---

What sort of apps? I haven't done iphone development (yet) but I'm a programmer by training.

robin1989:

--- Quote from: aquatsr on July 01, 2009, 12:21:10 PM ---What sort of apps? I haven't done iphone development (yet) but I'm a programmer by training.

--- End quote ---
i would rather not say in public as the iphone app store is very competitive and as far as i know these sorts of apps arnt available yet, plus i havnt got round to drawing up full blown interface sketches and written down ideas yet there all in my head.
btw what languages are your trained and comfortable in

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version