Author Topic: PSP Internal Camera help  (Read 1950 times)

Offline DragonGod13

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
PSP Internal Camera help
« on: July 18, 2009, 01:01:51 PM »
So i've searched around a TON and I can find tutorials about taking a Go!Cam apart as well as this tut which is incomplete. https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=10580.0

I was wondering if anyone that has completed this mod could help with a tutorial, I don't really have any soldering experience but I would love to have an internal camera, if anyone can help at all it would be greatly appreciated. I need to know which wires are soldered where. I also had a few questions: Can you still use the USB port on the psp normally? Can I have the camera on AND use the GPS attachment at the same time? Thanks much.

Offline W-Gaming5

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: PSP Internal Camera help
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 01:34:19 PM »
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 01:42:07 AM by W-Gaming5 »
:censored:

Offline DragonGod13

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: PSP Internal Camera help
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 02:46:34 PM »
Ok, so I finished taking my camera apart but I broke the red and black wires that go to the mic. I was wondering if I can just solder the red and black wires back onto the silver bumps on the back of the mic or if they have to be cleaned/removed somehow and if it matters which has red or black or can they be interchanged. Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, let me know and i'll see if I can explain it better. Thanks for any help.

nvm, I think I got it. Looks like i'll have to desolder the back of the mic so I can resolder the red and black wires onto it. Still not sure if the red and black have specific spots they go in. I can remember where they were before.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 03:03:00 PM by DragonGod13 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal