Author Topic: Thickness of a Razor X nub?  (Read 686 times)

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Thickness of a Razor X nub?
« on: July 21, 2009, 01:06:21 PM »
Can someone show me a picture of how thick a Razor X nub is compared to something? Like compared to a quarter, or something.

Pleeeasssee.

Post Merge: July 21, 2009, 03:18:36 PM
Bump? Anyone?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 03:18:36 PM by PspKicks316 »

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
Re: Thickness of a Razor X nub?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 01:32:07 PM »
BUmb for you
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 02:06:14 PM »
the thickness of the razor is not much different then the origional nub once completed. I am not sure anyone has any completed razors  sitting around not being used. and the thickness will be affected by who is assembling them, it is a real pain to get it put together, and if it is sucseffully completed, most people install it. so to fulfill your request someone would have to make it for you basically. I am tempted to do so just for future referance, but am way too busy right now. I have an extra board at home I could send you, but you need an actual nub to disasemble and take the needed parts from.

the razor board from cool mods is actually slightly thicker then the origional nub board, but the way the conection is made in the razor, it doesnt need half the other components to do the same job.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 03:05:00 PM »
Yeah Jumbo is making/sending me 2 for my project when he gets a chance. I was just hoping I'd be able to make sure they'll fit without too much trouble, but I'm pretty sure this has been done.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal