Author Topic: Upcoming New Rapidfire and coming to Shop " IntensaFire"  (Read 14087 times)

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Xbox 360 Enthusiast and JTAGer
Re: Upcoming New Rapidfire and coming to Shop " IntensaFire"
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2009, 08:40:23 PM »
it look cheap ... wow ok  ... and dont have what viking and hazer has they only thing is missing is burst ... which im not great fan off i think is dum.

has 4 mode with fast mode for COD WAW ... has edit mode with any range 1 - 255 ..
so no need for GUI or USB ... and takes 3 min to install vs 30 min ...
any one can do this install even some one who never solder before ..
and its not cheap to make ... so you think you can do better please show me

I have send samples out to some of the members and admins to write a review ..
will wait and see what they think
mike, ive bought a lot of stuff from you in the past and i loved doing business with you. I also did some of your artwork.... im not trying to be a hater, im just giving my honest opinion...

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline Blazinkaos

• Technology Revolution
  • Art & Theme Team
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • Time Passes Will You
    • ROOKIE BUILDERS DISCORD
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2009, 10:20:17 PM »
This is sweet never expected to a fully completed part that you just solder on and done nice mike,

*Thanks Modders/Friends:Ghost_Death, gr8npwrfl, Blizzrad, Kenshinffx.
*Thanks 802Chives for the Art position!

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2009, 10:27:43 AM »
As I have installed all the mods you guys are comparing this product to, I need to speak up and state that this mod was desinged not for the experianced modder, but for the noobs, look at hazer and vikings products, both of them state that thier product is not for noob modders. the viking was one of the most dificult rapid fire mods to date. it was a 15 wire install with like 8 via solder points, and did not fit into the controller shell acuratly, a noob would have smashed it closed. (no offence to anyone with this next statment) there are not alot of 13 year olds installing a viking chip, or hazers for that matter. this product was designed with them in mind anyone can do this mod!! and still have 99% of the funtions these more intense mods have, one thing AM likes to do is learn from previous endevors, and to eliminate the problem with faulty DIY installes this product was born.

bottom line if you have hazers chip or viking chips, this may not be for you...but anyone who has little or no experiance with an iron, but still want to own, here is your chance.

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2009, 01:01:13 PM »
well said matt.  noobafire? :dntknw:

This is also why there are a lot of haters floating around, due to the fact that we are targeting beginning modders/ non modders, people think that everyone will have rapidfire because of this.  I sure hope that's the case, and being someone that designs this stuff but doesnt use it, I say bring it on.  rapidfire or no rapidfire it aint gonna save you from the wrath of someone with a little skill brings to the game.

If you look at this product from matt and my perspectives as administrators on a modding website you will be excited that this type of mod is hitting the masses as it will undoubtedly bring many thousands of people that may never have been exposed to modding into the modding scene.  which will be good for everyone around here who doesnt have an elitist attitude, and those that do are in the wrong place as Acidmods is here for all modders from noob to elite.

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2009, 01:20:23 PM »
noobafire i like that ...  :tup:  chad can i use that name on the next project

hehehe

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2009, 04:54:45 PM »
hey mike if you want to prove that anyone can solder it in send it me and i will risk my only controller and see if i can video my sister soldering it on she is 14 never soldered and isnt the biggest of gamers

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline Blazinkaos

• Technology Revolution
  • Art & Theme Team
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • Time Passes Will You
    • ROOKIE BUILDERS DISCORD
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2009, 07:19:43 PM »
Yea i can see know why this was made i agree with no fun to doing ur self type of mod.

*Thanks Modders/Friends:Ghost_Death, gr8npwrfl, Blizzrad, Kenshinffx.
*Thanks 802Chives for the Art position!

Offline Viking360

• Club AM VIP
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2009, 09:15:38 PM »
As I have installed all the mods you guys are comparing this product to, I need to speak up and state that this mod was desinged not for the experianced modder, but for the noobs, look at hazer and vikings products, both of them state that thier product is not for noob modders. the viking was one of the most dificult rapid fire mods to date. it was a 15 wire install with like 8 via solder points, and did not fit into the controller shell acuratly, a noob would have smashed it closed. (no offence to anyone with this next statment) there are not alot of 13 year olds installing a viking chip, or hazers for that matter. this product was designed with them in mind anyone can do this mod!! and still have 99% of the funtions these more intense mods have, one thing AM likes to do is learn from previous endevors, and to eliminate the problem with faulty DIY installes this product was born.

bottom line if you have hazers chip or viking chips, this may not be for you...but anyone who has little or no experiance with an iron, but still want to own, here is your chance.

I'm about 95% in agreement with Matt on this one :-)  (only taking exception to the statement that the IntensaFire maintains 99% of the functionality of more intense mods on the market.  That is probably an argument for another day  :dntknw:).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 09:17:45 PM by Viking360 »

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2009, 07:31:14 PM »
I'm about 95% in agreement with Matt on this one :-)  (only taking exception to the statement that the IntensaFire maintains 99% of the functionality of more intense mods on the market.  That is probably an argument for another day  ).

Lets not sugar-coat it: For $3 more and slightly more involved install (see below for details) you get either:

A) A mod that you will never ever have to open the controller ever again no matter what game developers throw at you (very important to those people who now own 4 RF controllers, 3 of which do NOT play on COD WAW).

B) A mod with a very easy and simple interface to fully customize everything RF (the onboard editting has never been a sell-point, only the GUI is) with a much better method of showing the 'mode' the controller is in (seperate multi-color LED instead of flashing player indicator, much better when in the 'heat' of the game).

**By 'slightly', I mean if you install the viking360 for RF trigger only (the macro button wiring is what is considered expert level since its 8 more wires and all vias) and my mod solders only to the big wiper & power spots on the board, no SMD solder points. The extra work is in the drilling.

So there is your breakdown. I fully agree that this mod is a great solution to those willing to pay more for less effort, but they also get less function. And V360 hit it on the head: That 1% your leaving out is the biggest 1% I have ever seen.

Edit: I should also state that my mod was never intended to be sold as a kit. It was supposed to be sold as a pre-installed controller only, offering the GUI and multi-color LED at a price below what everyone else was offering. Its target consumer was supposed to be those who did not want to install a mod themselves. It was because the solder points were llarge that I changed my mind.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 07:42:06 PM by Hazer »
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Xbox 360 Enthusiast and JTAGer
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2009, 07:41:22 PM »
Lets not sugar-coat it: For $3 more and slightly more involved install (see below for details) you get either:

A) A mod that you will never ever have to open the controller ever again no matter what game developers throw at you (very important to those people who now own 4 RF controllers, 3 of which do NOT play on COD WAW).

B) A mod with a very easy and simple interface to fully customize everything RF (the onboard editting has never been a sell-point, only the GUI is) with a much better method of showing the 'mode' the controller is in (seperate multi-color LED instead of flashing player indicator, much better when in the 'heat' of the game).

**By 'slightly', I mean if you install the viking360 for RF trigger only (the macro button wiring is what is considered expert level since its 8 more wires and all vias) and my mod solders only to the big wiper & power spots on the board, no SMD solder points. The extra work is in the drilling.

So there is your breakdown. I fully agree that this mod is a great solution to those willing to pay more for less effort, but they also get less function. And V360 hit it on the head: That 1% your leaving out is the biggest 1% I have ever seen.
Very well put Hazer, couldn't agree more

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline OxEpicOwnagexO

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2009, 07:53:23 PM »
how many sps is this on the fastest setting on Cod WaW??? sweet idea, but i like to do the soldering :)

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2009, 08:07:55 PM »
10.76 shot per sec

Offline ScreamingSkulls

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2009, 07:38:17 AM »
I spent a lot of time reading mod threads, how-to's and asking question across forums on the net. I messed up 2 controllers...1 never worked at all and the second worked sporadically. I took pictures, re-checked my work and still could never get it to work. After I saw this product I immediately ordered it.

Personally I think it's a great product and with the programmable option slot it has the ability to work with MW when it comes out and any other games. Call me a nub but paying $30 bucks was nothing however if there was a service that was provided for any other product to be installed by someone else I would have paid it but other services were much more.

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2009, 09:39:56 AM »
The AcidMods shop is soon going to have an install service available.
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal