Author Topic: Vauxhall Corsa  (Read 1915 times)

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

Vauxhall Corsa
« on: August 21, 2009, 08:12:07 AM »
For anyone who fancies a little project read click the link [=

Corsa Project

In addition i had to drive 10 miles with this as my steerign wheel ...

I wont lie it was really scary..

Here's the damage..

Replaced it with this and also resrayed somethings flourescent yellow, Probably not permanent as with my blue interior light it proper glows :laughing:

Installed these 525w 6x9 and a 12" edge enclosed sub, no pictures of the latter as my  boot is full :laughing:

On another note the rest of my family have moved to Cyprus leavign me the house and this beast, Air suspension is like the coolest thing ever!

OffRoad setting

Lowest setting

mmm :D

There's also a video of me 4wheel drifiting in that park which i will upload when i get it off my mate

Oh and Hai guys .. :cool:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 08:39:01 AM by ~Dave~ »

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
Re: Vauxhall Corsa
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 09:10:11 AM »
:censored: the corsa dude get crackin' on the Range!Or you could sell it and get yerself a 300zx and spend the rest doin' it up!
That's some crackin' work man,I might pull my Corsa outta the garage once I'm done with the NSR80 and the 300!

:victory:

I wish my family moved to Cyprus...you lucky bastard!
I'm movin' out next week though heheh
 :rofl:
Derp.

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 09:15:35 AM »
nah nah i already know what i need to do to the range rover so im gonna sell that one and get a better base model in a year or so for a proper build, :tup:

I still have a few more eyars left with corsa's although ill probably ditch this one for road use and get it sorted for the track, 2.5 v6 or a 1.6T haven't quite decided yet and get a GSI rep with air ride suspension and a custom interior and a 1.8 small block from a vectra for the road or a 1.4 on throttle bodies it's all too much for me to decide right now :laughing:

But i'll get there in the end!

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 01:45:33 PM »
You'd be better to sell the corsa than take it out on the track,people are snapping up corsa's cos of their fuel economy these days.

Be careful fitting the air ride suspension,the chassis needs some serious modification,and if you don't do it right you can wave yer chances of getting it NCT/MOT'd goodbye!When I was finishing up the 300 I fitted an air-ride from a citroen dx,brought it to the NCT/MOT centre and they didn't even want to look at the thing,it wasn't intended for road use much if at all,but it's a pain in the arse bringin' it on the back of a trailer to race  it,I'd rather just drive it there!

When I'm finished the 300 and I crack open the corsa me first order of business is stickin a windows pc in there,and installing a qwerty keyboard and trackball on the steering wheel.
But I won't let the insurance company know about it  :laughing:
Derp.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal