Author Topic: help me find tutorial for 2nd nub on psp  (Read 1334 times)

Offline skullkandy

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
help me find tutorial for 2nd nub on psp
« on: September 29, 2009, 01:42:02 PM »
I just stumbled across this site, and I'm amazed with all the surfing about psp I do that I never found it before.

I love my psp and have been playing with CFW for a long time now, but just decided to get into hardware mods. Amazingly you guys seem to have solved the biggest problem with the psp, no second nub.

But looking through the tutorials I'm really confused, they all seem to refer to an older version of the razor, or skip past steps which confuses me. Am i missing something here, is there an easy to follow, well written, with good pictures tutorial for this noob on installing the razor x.

The best one I found mentions removing the power board, and soldering points on it, but then doesn't explain where to solder them to, or why you're messing with the power board. It then says "solder the razor to the power board.....but that doesn't quite cut it for a dummy like me.

if anyone could direct me to a good tutorial it would be much appreciated. (i'm not going to try this on my current psp 2000 in case I mess up so I don't know if I'm putting this in a fat or slim, just whichever I can find used at a decent price.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal