Author Topic: For the first time ever, I'm excited about the PSP Go: DUAL NUB CAPABILITY!  (Read 3779 times)

Offline JoblessPunk

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
DUAL NUB!
Check out these pictures.

SONY integrated every button on the PSP-GO besides the start/select buttons! it looks like they are both on a separate attachment that could easily be popped out and relocated!

SOURCE

Offline Ben.

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
Hmmm Intrestinggg... how much room is there between the start and select buttons and the actual circuit board when its together?

Offline ApheX

• Club AM VIP
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • PSP And PSP Slim Case/Hardware Modder
    • ApheX MoDs
It doesn't look like a lot of space, but it might be possible to fit a razor-x mod in there if the case is altered.

Offline DubbleDutch

• BlietZ Modding
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +3/-0

It doesn't look like a lot of space, but it might be possible to fit a razor-x mod in there if the case is altered.

the psp go nub is a lot smaller so a mini razor x should be needed ;)

To all of you crying about lag and kicks, remember… when Jesus died, took him 3 days to respawn. Now THAT is lag.

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
I'll do up a cad of the mini razor x and a smaller spring mechanism in a few hours,I'm worried about having to rest it on the motherboard,espcially with that connector on the mobo in the way.
Derp.

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
they really "shrunk" the mobo quite a bit... the part to the right of the d-pad looks like it has a high chance of breaking. lol...

thanks chase for this sig =)
I miss my dragon lol....

Offline DUKE

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: For the first time ever, I'm excited about the PSP Go: DUAL NUB CAPABILITY!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 09:45:37 AM »
Sony was just asking us to put a second nub in there, perfect spot

Offline Havoced

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Modaholic
I still have a hard time understanding why they didn't add one to begin with... I know they said it was because they didn't want to isolate the older models or force developers to create games with the second nub in mind. They could have just made it a second input for the X[]O/\ buttons with a switch to change between the buttons and the nub.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal