Author Topic: request ipod dock  (Read 1054 times)

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
request ipod dock
« on: August 22, 2009, 05:36:12 PM »
ok, i know this is probably going to get ignored like always, but i saw this on an inav theme

all im after is the dock, that one consists of calender, phone, email, txt, weather, but the calender is a widget and i hate using widgets since they use up too much ram, is there anyone who can stretch the weathericon image and the calender so they meet in the middle or like that so i dont have to use a widget and make it so i can have safari and email in the dock like that?

if so it would be a major help and it would look great, im not after a full theme, just something like that, it doesnt even need to be a full calender, just a stretched version of the calender icon and a wider version of the weathericon, the one that provides live weather on the spring board.
It's been a long time

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
Re: request ipod dock
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 06:55:47 PM »
soo, umm something like this

Offline kink192

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 08:03:22 AM »
sorry to say if anyone has started working on this, i somewhat fixed the problem with my own ghetto magic. i made a few icons, got rid of the calendar widget, but im stuck with the weather widget for now til i find a weathericon replacement but here is a preview of what i have now:

for the dock i have it set up with calendar, safari, appflow, aim, and weather, but the weather icon is just a blank for now =/ anyone wnat to offer a weathericon theme that looks just like that one does, please and thank you, other than that its done, just need a new bg
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 07:40:56 PM by kink192 »
It's been a long time

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 07:54:28 AM »
You make no sense.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal