Author Topic: hyper gear lite  (Read 2540 times)

Offline subversed

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
hyper gear lite
« on: September 01, 2009, 09:28:19 PM »
what do you guys know about the hyper gear lite?

http://www.xcm.cc/nds.htm

here's the install instructions
http://www.xcm.cc/how_to_install_the_xcm_hyber_gear_lite.htm

basically it's a turbo kit for your dslite. turbo buttonmash and actual overclocking for almost 2x speed-

i've never done such a mod- i successfully installed psp2tv for my psp, but that's a solderless install. how difficult is this?

how well do you guyst hink it would work?

thanks in advance

edit1*
bump

it actually looks pretty easy to install at a glance. i'm just not thrilled about jamming the wires into my ds after it's all done.

edit2*
ive got it
the case itself is easy to install
im still on soldering it, but this is my first time soldering and i think that i have a pretty good hang of it
there are some wierd parts which i dont understand though and i was wondering if someone could help me with those
in step 21 it says to remove a socket and make a cut, but i dont know where to make the cut

FreeK - no need to double post, just update your with either the "Modify" button, or edit button.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 05:15:44 PM by FreeK »

Offline subversed

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: hyper gear lite
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 09:19:03 PM »
edit2*
ive got it
the case itself is easy to install
im still on soldering it, but this is my first time soldering and i think that i have a pretty good hang of it
there are some wierd parts which i dont understand though and i was wondering if someone could help me with those
in step 21 it says to remove a socket and make a cut, but i dont know where to make the cut

i DID NOT make that third post. i just now purchased the hypergear lite and am working on it as we speak.

really weird.

funny thing is i'm only on step 3 atm

edit:

this is insane. is there anyone out there that can do this for me? i'm supposed to solder in a resistor the size of a needlehead (and a small one at that), and in the process i @$#@en knocked two others off. this is beyond me- none of my tools are accurate enough to hold this tiny resistor in place. i have two other DSLite boards and honestly there's no way i can do this. if anyone is familliar with this at all give me a heads up
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 10:18:43 PM by subversed »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal