Author Topic: help?  (Read 2501 times)

Offline Dark_Daniel

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Teach Me how to Mod
help?
« on: October 07, 2009, 05:20:11 PM »
ok so i have a psp fat, i have a pandora battery and im pretty sure nuthis wrong with the memry stick..ok so when the card is in the psp i connect my pandora battery it turns on but the only thing it turns on are the lights power,wifi,memory..and it dsnt boot to menu!so do you guys have any idea whats wrong?!?!?!?
hi:)

Offline koldkiller

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: help?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 05:52:44 PM »
ok so i have a psp fat, i have a pandora battery and im pretty sure nuthis wrong with the memry stick..ok so when the card is in the psp i connect my pandora battery it turns on but the only thing it turns on are the lights power,wifi,memory..and it dsnt boot to menu!so do you guys have any idea whats wrong?!?!?!?

Try remaking the MMS fully format it and do it all over again, When I did this my first time that happened to me also all I did was remake the MMS.

Offline Dark_Daniel

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Teach Me how to Mod
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 05:56:54 PM »
um i guess the psp reads the memory stick? the lights dont blink like crazy like there soppost to they just stay on?this psp fat has never been hacked idnt think its ever been updated its probably in the 2.0 somthing version what should i doo

Offline koldkiller

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 05:57:55 PM »
um i guess the psp reads the memory stick? the lights dont blink like crazy like there soppost to they just stay on?this psp fat has never been hacked idnt think its ever been updated its probably in the 2.0 somthing version what should i doo
Do as I said remake the MMS.

Offline Dark_Daniel

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Teach Me how to Mod
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 06:04:08 PM »
LOL ok gosh haha.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal