Author Topic: Instafire/case install  (Read 7247 times)

Offline Ballaboardin

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Instafire/case install
« on: October 08, 2009, 08:12:28 PM »
Never solidered in my life and tried to install my instafire with that STUPID glue that comes with it. Needless to say 2 hours later I couldn't get it to start up (will get a replacement). Because of that epic fail I would love for someone to install my controller case mod (I have it) and an instafire (I'll have it delivered to your house)

preferably someone in or near Texas to save on shipping costs. Name your price for install?

Thanks

Post Merge: October 08, 2009, 09:19:51 AM
Forgot to mention that it needs to be real soilder, not the instafire glue
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 06:00:44 PM by Mactastic Mendez »

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
Re: Instafire/case install
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 02:18:54 PM »
ill install for $20 including shipping costs back. I live in Maryland, and it will cost the same amount of money to ship to anywhere is texas.

Offline Ballaboardin

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 01:22:22 PM »
Got the case and I really don't want it on my modded controller so I will end up sending you 2 controllers (new one for instafire and used for the case) PM me your info?

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 04:08:58 PM »
i live in la porte,texas for that mod i charge $30.00 includes shipping back

lol look at this crap u can get like 5 bucks a day for doing  poop http://adf.ly/2Knsr

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Xbox 360 Enthusiast and JTAGer
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 07:18:01 PM »
i live in la porte,texas for that mod i charge $30.00 includes shipping back
dude you have 4 posts you need more rep and need to mod more before people will start sending you anything

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 08:01:19 PM »
ehh its ok i dont feel like building up a rep.... too much time i could be doing other stuff for other ppl on a different site... ill go back to my old site... it doesnt get work fast but it does get it so ill just go... and btw the reason i dont say the site name is because i dont wanna advertise other sites on here... thats no bueno (or not cool)

lol look at this crap u can get like 5 bucks a day for doing  poop http://adf.ly/2Knsr

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Xbox 360 Enthusiast and JTAGer
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 01:14:45 AM »
ehh its ok i dont feel like building up a rep.... too much time i could be doing other stuff for other ppl on a different site... ill go back to my old site... it doesnt get work fast but it does get it so ill just go... and btw the reason i dont say the site name is because i dont wanna advertise other sites on here... thats no bueno (or not cool)
ok bye

Post Merge: October 18, 2009, 01:17:23 AM
Never solidered in my life and tried to install my instafire with that STUPID glue that comes with it. Needless to say 2 hours later I couldn't get it to start up (will get a replacement). Because of that epic fail I would love for someone to install my controller case mod (I have it) and an instafire (I'll have it delivered to your house)

preferably someone in or near Texas to save on shipping costs. Name your price for install?

Thanks

Post Merge: October 08, 2009, 08:19:51 PM
Forgot to mention that it needs to be real soilder, not the instafire glue
Hey man i live in texas and i can do it for you for $20, thats including return shipping same day
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 01:17:23 AM by blackburn »

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 05:37:59 PM »
I;m in san antonio TX and if you got your intensafire from the shop i do the install for free just pay for shipping ..

« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 05:43:06 PM by KingMike_OS »

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 11:28:07 AM »
where did u get the intensafire?? from the AM shop or online somewhere?

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2009, 12:56:45 PM »
I've got mine al from the acidmods shop and I have bought some from the shop for people ad prizes.

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2009, 12:38:55 AM »
well i can do it for u u just have to pay postage from u to me and back and i cant do an intensafire same day and send it back same day if u send it like that but like i said ill do the install free but u pay shipping... im looking for a rep right now i decided not to charge on my first 10 mods

Offline 1god1king

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2009, 05:38:02 AM »
try it yourself it is easy just use 15 watt soldier iron get a the tip for the sync soldier point which is tight and small some rosin everything lines up when you set strip down and if you are lucky you might have the joystick where the sync soldier point is near the left joystick .

Offline pigoesfar

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2009, 05:55:30 PM »
Ah, 1god1king, you beat me to it. :)  Was going to suggest the same thing.  Even with 0 soldering experience, just pick up a cheap soldering iron (less than $10).  Watch some vids and tuts on basic soldering.  I think curiousinventor.com has some good ones.  found it http://www.curiousinventor.com/guides/How_To_Solder and this is for soldering to blank PCBs which is harder than what you are doing.  I just installed an intensafire for a friend (works great i've heard) and almost all of the solder points have little mountains of solder on them already so you should have to add little to no extra solder when soldering the points on.  The only one that might pose a challenge would be the sync solder point where you have to solder to a component.  Just watch the intensafire install vid or some other internet vids and if you really want to do some practice with some blank pcbs and random led circuitry or something to get the hang of it.  Once you can solder to blank boards, the intensafire install will be a piece of cake. :)  Hope this helps.
~ Pigoesfar
EDIT: I live in Ohio, but if you REALLY want someone to do it I will do it for like $5 or even some spare 360 controller parts if you have them (lost the B button on one controller), or even free.  Still recommend that you practice and do it yourself though.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 06:08:03 PM by pigoesfar »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal