Author Topic: Razor X issue  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
Razor X issue
« on: October 17, 2009, 06:14:06 AM »
Ok well out of all the mods i can do i always seem to have trouble with this one. I have no problem soldering and know exactly where to solder to, the only issue is assembling it. Im not sure if i am supposed to raise the contact a lot or just a tiny bit. I am able to assemble it, but it never works properly such as not making contact with one button, so i assume it must be the contacts are raised too much of not equally?

Thanks.

Offline Markolise

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Razor X issue
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 08:58:34 PM »
I haven't ever messed with the razor, but I would assume if the Joystick movement isn't resulting in a lack of movement in a game would be a contact issue.
I would assume that the contact ring should only be a milimeter or so off of the actual contact points so that when you press on it it makes full contact.

Post Merge: December 01, 2009, 08:59:05 PM
a milimeter may even be to much.

Offline Whitey Mcguee

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Razor X issue
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 11:03:54 PM »
i know no one had responded to this in aa while but i have the same probliem, i realized that i the shick is pushedup a little the spring will snap back down onto the board. my theory is that i will be getting a washer to fit the board inb the morning. otherwise i will be trying  the extra soder to bump up the board.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal