Author Topic: modder for hire right here  (Read 9492 times)

Offline injungleist

• Club AM VIP
  • Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • mod your face off.
Re: modder for hire right here
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2009, 12:28:25 PM »
i say leave the kid alone and let him do what hes gonna do, and support his ideas no matter how crazy it seems.
we all started somewhere and needed direction. this way we might find something new that no one ever thought about.
if hes gonna try to make his own firmware to run his camera let him do it.
all the things that were dont started with a weird idea that didnt sound possible.
thx gamerdude767
trades w/ blazinkaos
purchases from sniper (fast shipping)

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2009, 05:27:26 PM »
demonboy, The problem you don't seem to understand is that what you're trying to do is impossible. You can NOT connect ANY TYPE OF WEBCAM TO THE PSP, EVEN WITH CUSTOM "DRIVERS" (Something the PSP doesn't even HAVE).

The PSP is a USB-Slave. A webcam is a USB-Slave.
You can't connect a slave device to another slave device.

Go plug a hard drive from a computer into another hard drive. Will it do anything? No.
You're essentially trying to do the same thing.

You need to connect a slave device to a USB-Master device, something that the PSP is NOT and can NEVER BE. It has nothing to do with software or custom firmware.
Give up.

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2009, 06:42:20 PM »
Well unless he take another usb port and in tacks it some where else on the PSP and hook the data pins and the 5v to it.

there is this guy and and 1 other in another post.. not my own.... and instead of dising on me about how i cant do this how about trying to help?!? i thought the point of this site was to support not put down other guys?!? i seen 2 other ppl get introuble for doing exactly what yal are doing... just sayin... i mean basically indirectly yal are callin me dumb and tht 1 dude called me me "maybe half retarded" i mean i aint complaining cause im used to ppl tellin me  :censored: because they h8 when i lay them out but really this is getting rediculous and ill be the first to admit i am bein a lil childish but cmon guys this whole thing about yal giving me crap is ridiculous... and i mean sure i posted in the MFH section first i neglected the read first post until after i posted mistake on my part but seriously i think i CAN get this web cam to work beleive me or not idc its ur oppinion and when i get it to work i will make a tutorial w/ pics no vid cause my phone doesnt do tht... lame i know... but anyways if and when i get the web cam to work will yal back off my case? its getting a lil annoying and after reading everything i said i am annoying so for all the previous post im sorry ill conider what yal said but i am going to stay determined and whether or not i break my psp idc i have a few more i can try again but i know ill get it right w/o it breaking

lol look at this crap u can get like 5 bucks a day for doing  poop http://adf.ly/2Knsr

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Xbox 360 Enthusiast and JTAGer
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2009, 07:18:12 PM »
the problem is the fact that hardware wise and software wise this is impossible. yeah you can solder the webcam to it, but the PSP will have NO idea what it is

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2009, 08:21:14 PM »
ok what i plan to do is basically flash the camera to think its a gocam! and write it or download the driver required i think writing will be more efficient but downloading the cams driver would be easier so ill prolly do tht for it to work but then write it a driver for extended use... do u think this can work... if i can get enough power to the cam?

lol look at this crap u can get like 5 bucks a day for doing  poop http://adf.ly/2Knsr

Offline FaT3oYCG

• Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • (Modder for hire) Live in your world, Mod in ours.
    • Modern-Gamer.co.uk
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2009, 11:25:04 AM »
wtf for one you cant use any current driver, the psp will NOT understand a windows driver you would have to write a PSP driver a PRX in C/C++ whihc i don't think you know and then you would need to find out all of the hex addresses that the camera uses to manipulate its functions, even if you get power to it and write the driver it would have to be implemented as an add on to the current cam driver or a replacement unless you decrypt the current cam driver and include it in one overall driver.

basically your not clever enough just like most other people you may ask to help you do this as it would also only support the camera you use and not be generic.
----- F@T3oYCG -----

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2009, 06:09:53 PM »
You're the most ignorant person I've ever seen on the forum.

:censored: this, enjoy breaking all of your crap.

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2009, 07:24:25 PM »
actually fatboy i learned basic c++ at school and i furthered my study of it at home i do understand it

Offline FaT3oYCG

• Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • (Modder for hire) Live in your world, Mod in ours.
    • Modern-Gamer.co.uk
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2009, 05:45:55 AM »
ok
----- F@T3oYCG -----

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal