Author Topic: halo odst. spoilers.  (Read 1529 times)

Offline zeblon123

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
halo odst. spoilers.
« on: October 17, 2009, 07:38:04 PM »
*Spoilers* kinda
SO i go it the day it came out, but i just played it today. Will someone plz tell me if this right: i spent my whole night to save a flying turtle with  emotional problems.  i mean really? could it have ended worst. You rescue virgil, leave mombossa and then it ends. AND you never see virgil in halo 3. so how is it connected?
currently playing C&C: red alert 2. lmao.

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
Re: halo odst. spoilers.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 07:06:08 AM »
its just ment to be a recap of the history of the recon & odst soldiers. nothing to do with the original halo series.

personally i thought the storyline was retarded. and could tell they just added it in so it wouldnt just be a disc of firefight.

Offline Thorax

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 09:26:40 AM »
its just ment to be a recap of the history of the recon & odst soldiers. nothing to do with the original halo series.

personally i thought the storyline was retarded. and could tell they just added it in so it wouldnt just be a disc of firefight.

Did you ever notice how earth was losing, then all of a sudden, started winning? Virgil gave earth a ton of info on the covenant. He was part of the turning point of the war. It's just a little backstory. Personally, I enjoyed the storyline even though it was short and kinda pointless. But it was still a great game even if firefight is the main purpose of it. I also liked how they included the Halo 3 multiplayer as my Halo 3 disk is horribly scratched up.

Offline zeblon123

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 10:44:39 AM »
The sad part is that i liked the story better than any other halo so far.
currently playing C&C: red alert 2. lmao.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal