Author Topic: Zombie modding???  (Read 5338 times)

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
Zombie modding???
« on: July 15, 2009, 04:34:16 PM »
Modded Matt brought this up in a topic a while back called IFLY, but that modding of game save hex or whatever was patched right??. I was in a shi no numa game yesterday with a few guys who were advertising and claimed to have modded cod 5 again after the patch, one who wen't by the name of wwwffmodscom or something. They showed some stuff and they were able to fly around the room, set the game to slow motion, fly through walls, have god mode and make the name tags go crazy colours. They were trying to sell it for 1600 ms points (I think). I know this is border line stuff, but its made me interested that its been hacked again after the patch. Anyone else know anything of this? Please share.
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline jacobia jacob

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • come at me bro
Re: Zombie modding???
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 04:53:25 PM »
i joined a game two days ago that was in slow motion. like you could see the knife go across and everything. it was really annoying trying to play with it though, so i left

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 04:16:41 AM »
they found another area to insert comands into the game, origionally it was done through the message of the day.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 06:53:01 AM »
I WANNA DO THIS!
Matt, hoowwww?

Can you turn it off so it doesn't affect online play and only, let's say, single player?

Offline Ghost In Black

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 07:39:02 AM »
Hm that's interesting. I knew you could change other attributes like jump height and things like that, so maybe they put the commands in there.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 03:30:50 PM »
I think people have got it to work in private matches, but I havent confirmed since the patch.. LOL its hex editing. you need xport or a like device to access the hdd, then you must access partition3 where game saves are kept, modify the message of the day, then rehash the profile, reinsert the profile back into partition three. sign the hdd, hook it back up and wait for the bannhammer  I spent like $100 to do this mod and they patched the game two days later!! I have not messed with it since, I dont want my profile to get banned.. I think I have a tut for this and I know I have the drivers on my other pc at home. I tried it with a memory card and got lost as it is coded diferently then the HDD

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 04:43:27 PM »
There is a GUI to do it with COD WAW and COD4. It works in Career and i think co-op.

Its called CoD Tool.

There site is moddedwarefare.com but they made it private so you need invite codes. My friend has an account and he gave me the latest one and it worked for me in a private zombies.

Offline Ghost In Black

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 07:49:27 AM »
I've never tried it with my memory card but the only thing different from an HDD is where your profile is located. Your profile doesn't change does it?

Offline canarine12

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 12:40:20 AM »
admin removed, mods please watch this user, posible spam bot.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 05:02:53 AM by modded matt »

Offline Commmet

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 02:15:50 AM »
I think people have got it to work in private matches, but I havent confirmed since the patch.. LOL its hex editing. you need xport or a like device to access the hdd, then you must access partition3 where game saves are kept, modify the message of the day, then rehash the profile, reinsert the profile back into partition three. sign the hdd, hook it back up and wait for the bannhammer  I spent like $100 to do this mod and they patched the game two days later!! I have not messed with it since, I dont want my profile to get banned.. I think I have a tut for this and I know I have the drivers on my other pc at home. I tried it with a memory card and got lost as it is coded diferently then the HDD

$100? What exactly did you spend that on? The only thing that actually costs any money is the data transfer cable, and they're pretty easy to get for free as well.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal