Author Topic: mod off ending soon  (Read 804 times)

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
mod off ending soon
« on: November 09, 2009, 06:09:25 AM »
ok ladies and gentlemen, the oct/november mod off will be ending as stated on the 16th of november, which means this is the last week/weekend to start or finish a controller mod for the competition. Any member may enter at any time, but must have a completed product and video showing functionality by the 16th. so its not too late if you want to get involved.

a reminder was sent to all registered participants this morning:
Code: [Select]
I am sending a PM to all members who are signed up for the mod off.

Please be advised the mod off will end on Monday November 16th at 12 midnight EST. Meaning this is the last weekend to finish your projects. there will not be an extension in the contest, as we must make way for the Christmas competitions coming up soon.

Be aware all entries must have a final video, SHOWING functionality. this is not just a cosmetic showing, the project MUST function to be counted. If for some reason admin feel a need to question functionality, you will be given 24 hrs to prove functionality before the entry is rejected. After which time it will not be allowed into the competition. Please don’t use this as an excuse for another day, as there must be at least a video to show it turn on etc, to even get as far as a functionality test.

once all final entries are accepted, admin will review them and collaborate them into a single member poll, so the members can vote for a winner.

Please contact me directly if there are any questions.

Acidmods would like to thank all of you for your efforts and continued support.

Modded Matt

for a complet list of rules and to view the entries please look here:
https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?board=374.0

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: mod off ending soon
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 06:53:37 AM »
everyone was sent another round of emails to thier registering email address and via pm please guys get these videos up or contact me if your having issues. if there is no video up, or I dont get an email/pm from you, your work/project may not count.

please get this done.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal