Author Topic: Is this forum completely dead or what? NEED A MODDER!  (Read 4617 times)

Offline Xeath Pk

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Is this forum completely dead or what? NEED A MODDER!
« on: October 11, 2009, 09:50:06 AM »
This whole site seems like it has been deserted for a while but I'll post this anyways.

I'm looking for somebody, preferably an Australian, to do some mods for me. (just because postage is cheaper and faster, although it wouldn't bother me to send it overseas if I had to.)

Anways, here's basically what I want; I'd like a clear shell, with blue LEDs EVERYWHERE and to top it off, a nice jewel in the back if possible. Hopefully there are people out there who still mod and would be happy to do this for me.

:beg: PLEEEEASE!! SOMEBODY DO THIS FOR ME!

If you're willing just PM me or send me an email at Xeath_Pk@hotmail.com and we can work something out.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 12:29:02 PM by Xeath Pk »

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
Re: Is this forum completely dead or what? NEED A MODDER!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 10:02:29 AM »
Dude... who says the site is dead ???

See this : https://acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=33072.new#new

Posted just today... will probably be all over the web soon.

About the modder... look around but i doubt you will find an australian mod for hire... Luke might do it but i dont think so....
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 10:14:51 AM »
it's not deserted.

its like a new car, the first few days you keep driving it just because it's new. after that it gets more normal and you drive it regular.

Offline Xeath Pk

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 10:24:22 AM »
Dude... who says the site is dead ???

See this : https://acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=33072.new#new

Posted just today... will probably be all over the web soon.

About the modder... look around but i doubt you will find an australian mod for hire... Luke might do it but i dont think so....

Wow quick reply! Are there many modders still working on 2000's? Because everywhere I look, I come to a dead end. (old sites, dead links, people who have stopped modding.) I'd really like to get mine modded but my chances seem pretty slim.

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 11:06:16 AM »
Thats a quick response coz the site aint dead :P

Oh yeah.. there are loads of 2000 modders here, most of them actually. There must be someone here who will do it for you....
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline Xeath Pk

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 11:13:47 AM »
Thats a quick response coz the site aint dead :P

Oh yeah.. there are loads of 2000 modders here, most of them actually. There must be someone here who will do it for you....

Lol, I never said it was DEAD, I just said it looked deserted. (old threads, not many replies ect.) Anyways, hopefully somebody will see this and help me out. And this is slightly off topic but how much do you think this would cost?

Edit: I want it to look like this.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 11:46:12 AM by Xeath Pk »

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 11:52:58 AM »
the main issue is there are less people than there were willing to do modder for hire as people have scammed other people or people have complained about it taking ages etc so the modder for hire people are less willing to do as much as they used to

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline Xeath Pk

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 12:13:29 PM »
the main issue is there are less people than there were willing to do modder for hire as people have scammed other people or people have complained about it taking ages etc so the modder for hire people are less willing to do as much as they used to

'Modders' scamming the 'employers' or the other way around? And I'd be willing to wait a while, but I would hope to be updated from time to time to see the progress.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 01:11:32 PM »
im in the states, I can do he work, but I just sold the house, and am packing all my crap, acctually paked up all my modding gear today. LOL the case needs to be ordered, about $25.00.. I have the leds, wire, etc. I suggest finding the jewel you want and sending it with the psp. it will be atleast a month before I can take on anything other than moving into ths new condo, if you dont find someone by say second week in nov. let me know and I'll do it.

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 01:35:51 PM »
'Modders' scamming the 'employers' or the other way around? And I'd be willing to wait a while, but I would hope to be updated from time to time to see the progress.
both

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline Xeath Pk

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 02:25:22 PM »
im in the states, I can do he work, but I just sold the house, and am packing all my crap, acctually paked up all my modding gear today. LOL the case needs to be ordered, about $25.00.. I have the leds, wire, etc. I suggest finding the jewel you want and sending it with the psp. it will be atleast a month before I can take on anything other than moving into ths new condo, if you dont find someone by say second week in nov. let me know and I'll do it.

Wow, sounds great! Now I'm getting somewhere! Just one thing though, do you supply the clear shell or would I have to order that myself as well? And how much do you think this kind of job would cost me?

And to everybody else; where can I find some nice jewels? I'm sure there's some on this site but I wouldn't know where, being a newb and all.

Offline FaT3oYCG

• Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • (Modder for hire) Live in your world, Mod in ours.
    • Modern-Gamer.co.uk
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 03:12:23 PM »
lol i would mod for people but no one ever seems to want to pay for their mods and / or post their psp to the UK. :P.

people who i mod for do pay me though as i charge before hand but only claim the money if the "emplyer" as you call them is happy, but i have only ever done local "UK" mmods up to now because as i said no one wants to pay for postage either :P.
----- F@T3oYCG -----

Offline Xeath Pk

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 10:14:28 PM »
lol i would mod for people but no one ever seems to want to pay for their mods and / or post their psp to the UK. :P.

people who i mod for do pay me though as i charge before hand but only claim the money if the "emplyer" as you call them is happy, but i have only ever done local "UK" mmods up to now because as i said no one wants to pay for postage either :P.

Hmm, do you have any pictures and/or videos of mods that you have done?

Offline FaT3oYCG

• Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • (Modder for hire) Live in your world, Mod in ours.
    • Modern-Gamer.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 09:30:18 AM »
nope :P not at the moment, i could take pictures of my PSP that i am doing at the moment if you want but i havent done anything except put an LM386 chip in but its not wired up to any led's yet :P.
----- F@T3oYCG -----

Offline LaZeRaY

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2009, 08:56:28 AM »
I know, GUPPY. I have just put a clear shell on my PSP, I'll take a photo later, its  :censored: 2.49 right now. So, I am about to LED Mod my PSP in the next week or so and Id would be more than happy to mod yours. You won't have it for  month or so though but generally the case takes a week from the UK (I shop with coolmods.co.uk) and a Crystal clear case is $36 at the moment with $14 postage to my place. But its really high quality. What colours where you thinking and do you want Direct contact or LM-386 Sound mod? I'm doing the amp sound mod but if you want direct contact I can do that. Im on the sunny coast so if your up here I could pick it up from you and show you that i'm legit and the biggest scam your gonna get from me is asking for you to pay for the  :censored: parts i just implanted in your PSP. Sorry about the coursing, I'm half dead at the moment. Anyway, Quick postage, and I'm gonna be doing it to my PSP whether your is here or not.

Anyway, Im out
LaZeRaY

EDIT:  P.S. (Just read your first post again), I can't put in a jewel for I don't know what it is. if you show me a link to what it is and there are Tutorials I'll probably put one in my PSP if its cool.

EDIT: Its 2:49AM sos, forgot the AM
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 09:03:39 AM by LaZeRaY »

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 12:25:34 AM »
dude i can do this mod no problem heres a pic of me with my psp i did recently ... its a work in progress still but im just waiting for the leds to come in to finish it AND the go cam but my psp is clear ill have more pics around christmas

lol look at this crap u can get like 5 bucks a day for doing  poop http://adf.ly/2Knsr

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal