Author Topic: No signal  (Read 995 times)

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
No signal
« on: November 25, 2009, 11:01:06 PM »
Hey guys.
Well I recently bought a antec 1200 case for a pc I am building..
It came in the mail today and I did not have all the parts for it so I decided to just swap another pc's insides into it...
Everything was going good and I got it all swapped out. Theres just one problem, when I flip the switch on the psu all the fans and cold cathods come on but there is no signal on the screen, I have been doing some research on the web but havent found anything that helped, I have tryed diferent gpu and dif monitors, I have tryed dif ram and tryed it w/o ram too. When I turn it on the hdd light flashes (not sure if that means anything) but I am really in need of help..
I do remember when we first got the pc it did this too but I do not remember how we fixed it...

Also, when I flip the switch on the psu the pc automaticly turns on, and the power button doesn't work, niether does the reset button... So can anyone help me? Thanks

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
Re: No signal
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 12:54:11 AM »
well something for u to think about. it dosnt sound the same tho. but still food for thought. i had a prob. when i would press the power button it would turn on and shut off 5 seconds later
turns out i had `a bad power button. i switched the sides with the reset and it works

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal