Author Topic: I need a sound card guys..  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
I need a sound card guys..
« on: January 02, 2010, 05:32:29 PM »
So I am begging to think that my klipsch sound system is not getting its full potential from my on-board sound card. I wanna purchase a sound card for my PC but I am being pointed in different directions from what I am reading from reviews. I'm a gamer but also love my music. I have looked around and it seems Creative labs is leader in the sound card industry but I'm not so sure from reviews.
I do not want to spend to much on this maybe $60, that probably will not be enough for a good card but that is about all I have in my paypal.
So if you can point me in the right direction for a good card that would be great.
Thanks

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
Re: I need a sound card guys..
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 10:36:51 PM »
Hmmmm..... Creative is pretty decent.
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 10:37:55 PM »
Hmmmm..... Creative is pretty decent.
I dont think so, everywhere I have read says its a piece of :censored:. Just sayin, so ill keep clear of that.

Offline jacobia jacob

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • come at me bro
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 10:53:16 PM »
keep in mind many people will only write a review if something is wrong with a product. any mass produced product will have occasional flaws, and theres a good chance your only seeing the negative side of these reviews. think about it, you buy a product and it does what you want it to do. ok cool, thats the end of it. you buy something and it doesn't work, you get mad and wanna let the world know about the great wrong that has been done to you, so you tell everyone you can and write a bad review, maybe rant a bit on the internetz. i'd say find something by creative, chances are you'll be fine.

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 11:12:21 PM »
Well said... It still doesn't change my mind about creative though, If I am going to spend spend 150 dollars on speakers I am going to want something that uses them at there full potential and that does not give me poor performance.

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 01:05:07 AM »
hmmmm..... right... well that was my suggestion. I've seen them in action myself hooked to klipsh pro media speakers. Very good sound... Its your money n your choice though.
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline aZiZ1

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2010, 10:03:28 AM »
Turtle beach is pretty decent.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal