Author Topic: I need some help  (Read 1079 times)

Offline terabitez

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
I need some help
« on: January 06, 2010, 04:18:36 PM »
Okay I planned to buy a XCM controller and hook up the LED's, but I came across IntensaFIRE and just recently saw that you had to relocate something or another....but I don't get it...since I've never even opened my controller....so does anyone know how to do it? And if so could you please explain it to me?

Thanks

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
Re: I need some help
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 05:02:30 PM »
Here you go, in depth discussion on Intensafire and XCM compatibility and the linkage is in-house...

Topic: Intensafire + xcm lighted shell =?
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline terabitez

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 05:08:07 PM »
yeah i read that already...actually i have it bookmarked lol.. i still don't get what to do though :(

THX for replying too :)

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 07:00:08 PM »
it seems as though everything should work just fine if you hook both kits up to the recommended points in the instructions for both the intensafire and the xcm. it looks like the recommended method is to install the intensafire and solder it in place instead of using the conductive glue that comes with it, and then soldering the wires for the xcm to it's recommended points over the top of the intensafire kit (since apparently they use some of the same points).
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 08:55:37 PM »
if u plan on doing both on 1 controller use solder preferably silver/tin solder and don't touch the iron on too long or u will damage the intensafire but ya use solder for both and use the recommended method for both :) hope this helps

lol look at this crap u can get like 5 bucks a day for doing  poop http://adf.ly/2Knsr

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal