1 (20%)
suck it up
0 (0%)
scream about it
0 (0%)
what was the question again?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Should I???  (Read 912 times)

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
Should I???
« on: January 23, 2010, 01:23:04 AM »
Hey guys well today i was running backwards while playing dodgeball in P.E. , i fell backwards but caught myself the only thing is here it is about 7-10 hours later (idk not doing math right now xD) and my left wrist is hurting like hell.

IDK what to do so ill leave it up to you but i think i might go to the doctor on monday.

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
Re: Should I???
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 02:21:14 AM »
Go worst case and go to the doctor. It can't hurt to make sure nothing is wrong with your wrist man. Imagine not being able to play games if you make it worse and have to put it in a sling or a cast. Or the marrow of your bones is leaking into your body and you wait so long that its safer just to remove your hand or thumbs. Would you want to have a one handed DS3 controller made. It could be a circle you know... Yea go to the doctor slim. Take care of yourself.

-TwisT

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 05:40:39 AM »
look if it gets thick, ifzo go to the doctor asap your hand might be broken...

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 08:50:19 AM »
I say it can't hurt to go to the doctor. I you go, whether it's broken or not, then you know what's wrong and you get it taken care of asap, plus you get good pills and that's always fun...

Now, my old man would say "get up and walk it off you pansy." or "rub some dirt on it, it'll be fine." or even "be a man, live with it." Not bad sentiments either though cause I would have missed out on a lot growing up if I hadn't listened to his mantras and run to the doctor every time I broke something or split my head open... though I will say if there's more than a pint of blood on the ground or a limb is going in the wrong direction :censored: the mantras get to a hospital now...
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 12:51:58 PM »
yea a few years ago i was doing some aggressive swerving on my 50 cc scooter and i feel and caught myself(but being as big as i am its bad when i fall hard lol) and i almost ignored it good thing i didnt
because if i did my writ would seize up and not rotate the 2 bones in my lower arm. so its never a bad idea to get it checked

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal