Author Topic: Moving saves?  (Read 825 times)

Offline N.W.A4LIFE

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
Moving saves?
« on: January 27, 2010, 07:21:37 PM »
Ok, So my friend Is going to trade me his 360. I think His has a falcon (or jasper, one of the two) and ben q drive. Mine Has A flashed hitachi and xenon board. He said he would trade me 360's
So I have a question, what about my saves? they are on my harddrive, but will I be able to just plug my old drive into the new 360 and be good? Or would I have to erase all my saves??

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
Re: Moving saves?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 03:20:42 AM »
u should be able to keep your hardrive and just put it in the new xbox.... it'll work fine. u may need to get some of your DLC again..  or if you want to use the new hardrive get a data tranfere kitt from M$ for free. with the serial numbers off of the 2 HHD

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: Moving saves?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 04:25:34 AM »
there is one problem...you can swap the hdd's I would never get rid of mine as it holds not only my saves and DLC...but also my creditcard info.

everything you have now all DLC etc will be on your HDD, but you will loose the usage rights to your DLC. if your gamertag is the only account you have then you are fine, however  if you have more than one account, the secondary account will loose rights to the DLC you previously downloaded.

this can be a pain as I have an account and so does my wife. when I got RROD and sent it in they sent me a new xbox and I spent hours on the phone trying to get this resolved with no luck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal