Console Modding------ ( Here you can talk about your favorite Consoles ) > PSP's

[WiP] PSP With PS2 Controller

(1/7) > >>

TokyoDrift:
Hey,
this is again about connecting a PS2 controller to the PSP. But something is different this time! YOU NEITHER HAVE TO MODIFY THE PSP NOR THE CONTROLLER. Just hook the (not yet developed) little black box to your PSP, plug in the PS2 controller, enable the plugin and start having fun. In a final version it's supposed to work like that:

.                          _____________[PS2 Controller]
____          ______|______           ___________
[PSP]------[little black box]-------[AV Out (TV)]

It's still a WiP, the little black box still has no TV out and it's still a huge breadboard. The plugin also works very...eeer...baaad. Watch the videos:

PSP With PS2 Controller - XMB

PSP With PS2 Controller - Game

At the moment I'm wondering whether this cable has the pins for TV out AND for the remote (I need both).

^^
TD

source code files:
https://www.acidmods.com/RAND/upload/files/upload/PS2Controller.zip

Modded Matt:
that cable has what your asking for

it is against acidmods rules to draw members from our site to yours. you only have one post here, and you are not asking questions, just promoting your mod and website. I will let it stay for now, but if its reported, I will have to take it down.

also FTW this was done by FOOFOO long ago.

TokyoDrift:
the thing is F00F00s mod includes modding the PSP AND the controller
that's what I'm trying to avoid
whatever, if u say linking my dev-blog (that isn't exactly anything that could make a user leave acidmods but provides some more information regarding the mod) is against the rules I'll of course remove the link

well, do I have to have a question? has, for example (to take someone everyone knows) Dark_AleX, to ask a question before he can provide a new CFW?
I always thought this board is about mods, and lives from the developing of new mods and hacks, not from people asking what resistor to use for a special LED...
but if you're not interested in some development it's okay, you as an administrator have to know what you want in your forum and what you don't want, I'm just a simple user with one post that isn't even a question...how stupid of me to think someone could be interested....
TD

EDIT: btw, I asked a question (without a questionmark though), that u even answered...thanks, I'll try to get that cable :) ..

Modded Matt:
please by all means  use acidmods as a work log, feel free to post any development articals you want.  as long as its not an open forum post it up.

as for the cable, I was not usure if you were asking or stating.

if you have anyother questions, let me know.

atomicareprise:
is the controller that you use is the controller for the pc?

what connector did you use for it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version