Author Topic: Whaddup yo  (Read 926 times)

Offline IIIJI2III

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Mod out... all day long
    • www.Da-Vibez.com
Whaddup yo
« on: March 08, 2010, 04:10:41 PM »
I recently got into this whole modding aspect of gamming and think its pretty cool, a bit unfair for others but i think i deserve to have the edge for once.  i started off with some basic xbox apperance stuff (custom case, fan controlers) but now i have to get a new hatachi drive and have no idea how to install it or what it means to flash it? oive been doing some research and everything makes sence for a while then im lost again!  i dunno maby i need to focus a bit mor eon this.. im trying to fix an old xbox so i can make a mock dedicated server on mwf2 that has no score / time limit to its matches and would be always open for friends to come and go.  any one have any information that might help me.  i would appreciate some general help, links would be great but ones that r easy to comprehend

Offline Bhawan

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +2/-0
Re: Whaddup yo
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 05:09:27 PM »
welcome to acidmods.  You'll love it here.  There are a lot of good sources of information on modding on this site.  You should check out some of the tutorials and even give some of the easy mods a shot if your feelin lucky :D ...also, feel free to ask around, there are a lot of good modders on this site, they'll help you around..
Welcome.

thanks chase for this sig =)
I miss my dragon lol....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal