Author Topic: Code Requests  (Read 11584 times)

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
Re: Code Requests
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2010, 04:59:41 PM »
yeah i plan on clear parts on a white maybe black case
with this code and maybe a couple of ya others as. i might call it my t0pPad lol

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline mvprac

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2010, 11:26:23 AM »
could someone post a ps3 rapid fire code for trigger r1 or both with mode selection

Offline t0pP8uZz

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Programmer / Security Expert
    • http://milw0rm.com/author/1141
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2010, 08:54:20 PM »
I dont have a PS3 at the minute. But in the future id like to develope more mods for PS3/WII etc.

Offline ninelime

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2010, 08:29:08 PM »
Heh sorry didnt even noticed you posted.

Thats a awesome controller right there. Code worked well begins i didnt even program it to a pic.

Yeah a clear case would be very nice with this more leds for a complete two tone controller. Man imagine having 4 clear controllers.. and putting together a quick 4 tone code.. each controller being a diffrent color. That would look real nice.. But i hardly ever find myself playing 2+ players on my xbox. im a online gamer :-)

Oh that reminds me! I have 2 t0pfire mods soldered and ready to be installed into any controller. I also have a red translucent case (full clear red) im defently gona install t0pfire in it and two tone.. Dome will show the diffrent colors, i doubt you can see diffrent colors through the case though, everything will just show up red. Still be nice though.

Peace
-t0pP8uZz

I love clear shells. I'm getting like 20 in the mail soon, lots of money if you can imagine. I might make a multi colored one but the coolest looking one I made so far was a red controller with stock everything except the front was orange with red LEDs.

If I could paint the inside of a shell with one of the camos from cod it would either be sweet or be a waste of a clear shell.

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx249/ninelime/IMG_0024.jpg
But this was cool, not sure how many colors you can really mix

Oh and spur, not to poop on your parade or anything but there may e power issues if you want to run that PIC and rapid fire. When I was working on one of my mods with a clear shell it had 3x red 0805's with the LED fader code going, and then another 3 blue 3mm LEDs inside, and literally 10 seconds after getting unplugged from the PNC cable with the rechargeable battery the fading stopped. After that it wouldn't stay on past the point where the controller's 4 lights flash.

I spent like 80 dollars on LEDs for my shells this week, so I would really like to try that two color code. It would be sweet for my wired pad at least.  :yess:

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2010, 04:36:28 AM »
lol power issue wont be a problem for me.... i have plans on how to solve it, if the problem occurs...
and yeah this pad will have rf and this code and another lighting code and a t0p secret code thats still in early development

i have done pads with multiple lighting and RF mods before... lots of pads lol.... check out my posts through my profile you'll see what i mean lol

and if your interested in the code... your in luck as T0pP8uZz and i are working on a release thread for it ... due out the start of march.....

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline ninelime

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2010, 02:20:36 PM »
lol power issue wont be a problem for me.... i have plans on how to solve it, if the problem occurs...
and yeah this pad will have rf and this code and another lighting code and a t0p secret code thats still in early development

i have done pads with multiple lighting and RF mods before... lots of pads lol.... check out my posts through my profile you'll see what i mean lol

and if your interested in the code... your in luck as T0pP8uZz and i are working on a release thread for it ... due out the start of march.....

Oh yeah, are you using a charge pump or dc-dc converter? RDC on xb-s suggested that for people but not being sure about the exact specs needed I just forgot about it until somebody else figured out how to get blue LEDs to be consistent on a PNC kit battery.

Also, have you had any sucess with white LEDs? I ordered a bunch and I saw that you can just sandpaper the LED and use sharpie on them to make them whatever color, and maybe I'll use them for abxy buttons, I have so many extra I don't even know why.

Your method of drilling until right before it broke though sounded good except there's no way of knowing when you're almost there without a drill press. I was thinking the white plastic on the buttons could just be pulled out somehow maybe, because I kept drilling into the lettering or it wasn't  consistent enough.

Offline EasyE

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +2/-1
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2010, 05:12:04 PM »
Id like to see a rapid fire code 5mode with a pause feature on a stealth install controller

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal