Poll

UNLIMITED deathmatch hardcore

Im there!
maby
Not for me

Author Topic: To Make My XboX a dedicated mwf2 server!!?  (Read 3335 times)

Offline IIIJI2III

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Mod out... all day long
    • www.Da-Vibez.com
To Make My XboX a dedicated mwf2 server!!?
« on: March 08, 2010, 06:43:18 PM »
Ever since the early halo days i have been obsessed with huge games (16 pvp and long periods of time)  the MWF2 matchmaking games are good but i have it in my head to make one that is UNLIMITED.  i know you dont gain xp from private matches unles you glitch out hardcore so its hard to convince people to stay but for the past two days untill tonight i have had my xbox on hosting a team deathmatch on terminal with unlimited score/time limit,  people caame and went (usualy packed from 9PM till about 2AM other than that i dont know cuz i went to work but when i got back there were still 2 ppl in the game.  The idea is to have a gamertag setup with a feature that is not avalible (auto accept friend request AND auto fly around on free cam)  i dont know if this is possible but it would be pimpin.  The xbox holding the game open would be set to unique gametype rules (ex half health, no force respawn, fast healt regen ect...) and cycle maps whenever someone called in a nuke (That being the ONLY way to end the game!! )  I am obsessed  and love this idea its been shot down in xbox live fourm pretty hard but i thought id let some other ppl know and see what ya think....  It is not completely my idea tho..i dont remember the gamertag but back when i was a wee lad i was in a halo 2 game titled DAY n NIGHT yearsss ago and it never ended ppl had hundreds of thousands of kills it was crazy carnage all day!!  well ya thats basicly it

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
Re: To Make My XboX a dedicated mwf2 server!!?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 06:56:56 PM »
Bungie has a few xbox360 servers hosting modded gamer tags also rigged with modded service records, achievements, and animated gamer pictures [don't bugg me to tell you because the only hint you get is Traxus]. -- But that's beside the point.

This could be possible you just need some programs to run on your computer to take care of whats needed to be done for example cycle trough maps. The computer will need to take control over a controller to switch maps.

To control an xbox360 with a computer is easy, you have the input to the computer via capture card... the computer controllers that xbox with a thing called a "Xim360".

A xim360 is a modded controller where it is rigged to be controller via keyboard and mouse from your computer. My buddy t0p8uZz and I were discussing about a robot that plays games on the xbox. But having a glitched CODMW2 xbox360 server sounds much easier to program AND you could snatch some M$ Points from people, lol charge them 1600 for a 24 hour session!

Hey just explain how the Hardcore mode rank glitch works (I don't play COD but i know the basics).
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 06:58:24 PM by FOOKz »

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline IIIJI2III

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • www.Da-Vibez.com
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 07:09:43 PM »
the glitch is a royal painnn. i tried to do it for hours b4 it worked and it only worked partially,  we went into private match then  (2ppl) then host leaaves and it transfers (searching for host) there are 2 key timing points to hit, right when the host is transfrd you end game.... fasttt like right then
then you end up back in a lobby with the person u strted playing with, you switch the match to ground war (it only will work with groundwar) and then back out at a certian time (this is what gave us the most troubble its somewhere between starting the search and finding actual ppl) then if it werks you should see like a private match settings but it says graund war at the top, you simply start the game and bammmm ppl r gatherd and the groundwar starts (with your private match settings!)  its cool when it works but it took me soo long to get it right i havnt tried it since.  some ppl do this on the one really small levle and its chaos
my idea is more of a thing where ppl come and go as they please if you get into one of these games its kinda hit or mss cuz u never know how the game rules r sett. 
but if u think i can really get the computer to tell the box to switch map every like say hour and or switcch the game type up thad be sicc

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 07:12:46 PM »
I'd say to get the computer to do that will be the siickest thing anyone has ever done in modding since i believe it hasn't been done yet.

Once its done with a map shuffling feature you just need to do the glitch.

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline IIIJI2III

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • www.Da-Vibez.com
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 07:22:54 PM »
MWF2 UNLIMITED - JOIN NOW
i have started a mock dedicated server for mwf2 that plays a map a day, the kills can get in the thousands if your that hardcore, the game type is usually some form of hardcore with anywhere from 2-16 aroung the wee hours, the account i made the server with has only 2 ppl on its friendslist so send it a req then you ccan join anytime.!! or send me a req and join through me if im playing! this is for people who want to play with the best of the best mwf2 players and see how they stand up. so come in try your skills and stay as long as you like. the map wil cycle at 7AM each day or it will cycle early if the game ends (bomb plant type games) everything else is unlimited time/score/ownage
Gamertag for game is "THIS SERVER" so hit it up with your friend req and let the fight begin cuz its never gunna end!!!
(i have to switch inputs and change the game so its not really what im trying to do but itl have to fly 4now)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal