Author Topic: NEED AN AMAZINGLY AMAZING DESIGNER FOR PAID JOB  (Read 1073 times)

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
NEED AN AMAZINGLY AMAZING DESIGNER FOR PAID JOB
« on: March 15, 2010, 02:29:22 AM »
Ok Guys ,

I need someone to design logos and a website. This WILL be a paid job , not from me but its a company looking for designers and i suggested that maybe someone here could do it.

I will be needing references and some samples...

Currently only logos are required but the website theme will also be required in the future so if the work is accepted you could be looking at a long term contract of sorts.

Here are the requirements

The website in question is : http://www.bloggersmind.com/index2.html

- It has to be young and web 2.0 -ish.
- A primary color would be nice (Think Facebook, Google, Twitter).
- The "Bloggers Mind" name should be prominent, but could be (smaller) under the Logo/Symbol if necessary.
- We're open to "Mascots" or Symbols that you'd want to create.
- Any symbols or accompanying items should convey that we're a WOM (word of mouth) company.

As we mentioned, we want to move away from the Corporate look/feel of the current logo (which is basically just a typeface/font) towards something more young and in-keeping with the web standard today.

Do refer to the overall design over at http://www.watatawa.asia/  as that is most similar to what we'd want. Also a good source of inspiration would be something like the logos here:  http://www.webresourcesdepot.com/20-websites-to-bookmark-for-logo-design-inspiration/

This logo would become our main brand image, so you can imagine how important this would be to us, in the future :)

Do remember to have a high resolution version of the Logo Image (when we decide upon one from the samples you provide). Just advance notice, because we'd need to adapt this logo to all sorts of things (such as BM merchandise/wallpapers, etc) in which scenarios a high res version would be critical.

PS :

Take a good look at 1000heads.com and their twitter page because that's something like what i'd want.
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline HiddenVenom

• Gone 'shopping
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Photoschlop.
    • Star Legion
Re: NEED AN AMAZINGLY AMAZING DESIGNER FOR PAID JOB
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 09:22:24 AM »
I've got a good idea for this... I can do a concept for a web page and maybe have a friend do a mockup if necessary. Will post back later.

Post Merge: March 19, 2010, 07:09:58 AM
What I've Done so far:

Logo:

Post Merge: March 19, 2010, 12:10:58 PM
Sorry about the head... photoshop messed it up, but when I have time, ill do it again.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 12:11:04 PM by HiddenVenom »

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 03:44:05 PM »
Interesting... I think the company hired a designer but i'll show this to them. If they are going to use it , i'll get in touch with you.
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline HiddenVenom

• Gone 'shopping
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Photoschlop.
    • Star Legion
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 03:48:47 PM »
Like I said, the head needs a redux cause Photoshop :censored:ed up and I had to use a screen print, but I've got no problem doing it again tomorrow.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal