Author Topic: Help with my lcd zif connector  (Read 872 times)

Offline m33g0

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Help with my lcd zif connector
« on: March 24, 2010, 04:23:43 PM »
HI,guys really appreciated all the information here in acid mod , esp tutorials and the sharing of knowledge..recently i was doing a led swap which i accidentally blow off the back light fuse...thanks to acid mod forum i m able to fix it back...i accidentally broke off the clip on the LCD zif connector as i thought was my lcd screen who was giving way but instead it was the fuse..so now i got everything fix rather than my LCD connector...not intending to desolder the connector and to fix a new one,i had also found some taping solutions but i do need a clear map on how to do it...i have tried all ways...and the onli success i should say was using a smal flat hard plastic to push up the cable into the slot and hot glue the side...i am able to see my screen now but..with small thin lines apart from each other...

Offline psp339

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Help with my lcd zif connector
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 04:28:23 PM »
I had the same problem with my 1000 last week. I put some tape on the ribbon cable and now it works fine.

Offline m33g0

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: Help with my lcd zif connector
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 04:30:36 PM »
hey maybe u can share with me how u mange to do it well...without the thin lines in between...thanks !! =)

Post Merge: March 25, 2010, 04:55:07 PM
upz
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 04:55:07 PM by m33g0 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal