Author Topic: new to psp mods  (Read 1778 times)

Offline got5onit5

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
new to psp mods
« on: August 10, 2009, 07:55:00 PM »
hey im new to this site. i currently hav the oldest v of the psp. (original) i use it for everything, im writing in this forum wid it.anyways i was wondering if u guys cud let me in on all the special mods i can install on my psp. the main thing im wondering about is increasing my ram so ican browse the internet without restrictions. also i heard a rumor about putting a hole n ur battery for free internet acces? whats the cheapest way to get more memory on ur psp? i read about running 2 mem sticks at a tim

Offline W-Gaming5

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: new to psp mods
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 08:50:22 PM »
 :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 07:37:40 AM by W-Gaming5 »
:censored:

Offline got5onit5

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 03:07:10 AM »
thanks jus for the record im not asking yal to explain how to add al thes mods i jus wnt to kno what mods ar possible for my psp. i can do the research to instal the mod.

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 03:26:44 AM »
First of all , welcome to the Site :D
Next... You cannot physically increase the RAM but there is a specific software mod which will allow you to use the entire 32MB RAM on ur model...

Besides that for more usability you can add a second analog stick to your psp on the right.
Then you can add a photofast adaptor internally for 32GB of storage..
You can also add a louder 3rd speaker in the UMD bay but you will lose the UMD drive for the previous two mods.
You can also do a USB Charge mod , internal Chotto-Shot Camera mod , i think an internal GPS is also possible.
If you have skills you can even flash a 360 chatpad to work with the PSP.

Looks wise , you can do case mods and sound reactive lights , jewels , etc...
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline RePRampage

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 03:43:43 PM »
Well i am new to this site also but i am not new to mods, they are a pretty common thing to me, i have a modded xbox, ps3 controller, xbox controller, psp and so on.... Therefore if you need any help modding just send me a message  :rofl:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal