Author Topic: FLEX Rapidfire Opensource 12F683  (Read 113838 times)

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: FLEX Rapidfire Opensource 12F683
« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2010, 12:04:21 PM »
are you at the top of the sps, and pressing the trigger wont let you go down any more? give the button about 20-25 taps, let the sequince cycle and see where you are by counting and comparing it to the chart. then try the left trigger. thats the only thing I can think of

Offline Entreated

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2010, 12:39:06 PM »
Tried that multiple times, i'm pressed the mode button got down to P4 0 flashes and P3 1 flash meaning it's disabled then tried pressing the left trigger over and over again and nothing happens just stays on 1 P3 flash.

EDIT: okay i have found a mistake on my behalf. Tested the right trigger in programing mode out of curiosity and voila! How stupid could of have been when soldering this together. Then again it was 10pm after a few beers.

Thanks for the help though guys, much appreciated.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 12:58:11 PM by Entreated »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2010, 07:01:13 PM »
nice!!!! lol atleast it works. once you get used to it I think you will like it.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2010, 07:53:13 PM »
So to sum up, did you accidently wire the right and left triggers backwards?
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline FastBrad

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +2/-1
  • C.O.D Extraordinaire
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2010, 08:34:40 PM »
Hey Hazer, decided to take the Flex for a burn on WA just a few minutes ago. So added an extra mode with 75% cycle activated and sitting nicely on 9.62 Sp's, and I gotta tell ya dude, the hate mail was horrendous.  So kuto's to you coz it was 1337!.

Offline Entreated

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2010, 08:49:04 AM »
So to sum up, did you accidently wire the right and left triggers backwards?

Yes. Well when i first tried this i moved the board and the lights would start flashing on and off in random sequences not following the program code itself, so i was a bit mind boggled.

Then put the controller back together and it f*cked up so i ripped all the wires out and started from scratch using the deadbug position found on topfire's tutuorial (which i never knew about) and now works like a charm.
Got used to the programing mode within 5 seconds was straight forwards and extremly easy to use. Got it on 2 mode at the moment where it's basically on and off.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 09:01:07 AM by Entreated »

Offline sozerozero

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2010, 10:03:53 AM »
Hooray! I got mine working. It turns out I was just retarded with programming the chip (pin 1 was in slot 10 instead of 11 on my programmer >.<).

Now just to soldering everything so it fits in the controller since I have it plugged into a breadboard right now...

Offline SpartanXx666xX

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2010, 11:30:14 PM »
does this work with MW2?

im just wondering because everyone refers to CODWAW with their codes...

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2010, 04:10:40 AM »
anything works with mw2

Offline SpartanXx666xX

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2010, 02:05:41 PM »
EDIT: everything is working fine.

just one thing, the rapid fire seems a bit sticky and not smooth. does this happen to everyone or just me?

is there a specific rate of fire i need to pick?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 10:40:53 PM by SpartanXx666xX »

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2010, 02:40:20 PM »
u'll have to find a speed that is good for ur gun set up.. most are between 10-15sps

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline Dream

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2010, 10:54:18 AM »
For the LEDs: Output is 50% duty cycle when on, and tri-stated while off. Perfectly safe for the LEDs as long as the code is not tampered with.

For the triggers: Only the matrix required resistors. This code checks the state of the triggers on each tri-stated pulse. If the PIC see the trigger released, it keeps the output off.

Hazer Can you change LEDs Output to 100%, like in gamerf2.
I use wight leds 3,0V so the 50% wont light the led. (matrix controller)
Nice work with the code.
Only thing you can add gamerf2 buttons -->left toggle --> right on off --> Flex code.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 11:03:45 AM by Dream »

Offline Noodles48

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2010, 01:23:54 PM »
Ok let me start by saying i love this code!! I originally started with a evil controller before i learned all about this code but i like this so much that i ripped out that chip and installed this in its place. i since then have installed it on 2 other controllers for friends but i just tried installing it on a wired controller for another friend of mine but now every time i turn on the mod it will start shooting without me touching the trigger. Im guessing that its getting to much power and thus causing it to shoot, but i have tried to hook up to 3 different power sources on the controller and still the same result, i even tried to replace the trigger pot and that still didnt help. please help me figure out whats wrong. :beg:

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2010, 02:26:24 PM »
no testing has been done on a wired controller. try to program the chip with the oposite code.

Offline Noodles48

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2010, 03:35:09 PM »
ohh i didnt even think of that! thanks. im stupid at times when things dont work haha ill try that right now
Edit:
I put the code the for matrix on the chip and soldered it all in and there ya go it works like a charm!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 04:04:41 PM by Noodles48 »

Offline SpartanXx666xX

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2010, 08:29:43 PM »
hey guys, have this installed on a couple of my controllers. i was wondering if someone can tell me how to have a mode for akimbo. have left and right triggers RF.

i am still getting used to this mode editing.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2010, 04:22:24 AM »
kronosslayer,  Your post was removed because it is inacurate, the ground points inside the controller are all conected. The point shown in the diagram works with all controllers and with batteries or play and charge.

Offline XxKILLx3RxX

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2010, 08:39:58 PM »
is there a good speed for halo 3 to get accurate shots for a needler like burnmeup2? i tried 10.64 and 11.11 and they both don't seem to work as well as they did in burnmeup2.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2010, 04:58:28 AM »
the code is the same as BMU2...make sure you dont have WAW inabled on the mode you are using.

Offline snowystuffs

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2010, 01:04:28 PM »
Just a question about how this works, how does the chip sense when the trigger is pulled and so when to start the rapid fire? Given that you're only soldering to one point in this it's stumped me  :confused: The only other thing I could think of it being would be some kind of pulse genarator, but I don't quite know if this is anything like either of those  :help: Sorry if i'm being a n00b   :tup:

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2010, 09:06:06 AM »
it works by constantly send a simulated trigger release.... so when the trigger is released it does nothing..... but when u pull it its simulate the release.... simple ay.......

im sure hazer can explain it alot better then i can.... as i have a very basic understanding of how rf actually works..... but i think i got it tight here....

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline snowystuffs

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2010, 10:54:08 AM »
So the code makes the leg change from high to low at however many hertz and when the trigger is held down the low state simulates the release of the trigger? What's the pin that's being soldered to on each trigger then? V+? Thanks for your help btw, i've been puzzled by this for days  :laughing:

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2010, 11:13:14 AM »
the center pin you solder to for the trigger is the pot's wiper leg... it sends the signal to the main chip in the pad..... basicly without rf... when the trigger is not being pulled its sat at 0v  u pull the trigger it goes high.. 1.5v

but with rf on the rf chip is constantly sending -1.5v pulses at the speed of the rf.... so when u pull the trigger it goes high like normal but  the rf ship counteracts the high with the -1.5v pusles and vollaa its thinks u've released the trigger... the pulse stops and it thinks u've pulled the trigger again... and the the pusle happens again ... it thinks the trigger is released.... s on so forth....

well thats how it works on the cg pad types .... i think its the oposite on matrix..... but dont quote me on that.....

again hazer will be able to explain it alot better then i can.. as he is the rapid fire guru after all lol

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline snowystuffs

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2010, 01:04:38 PM »
Yeah I gathered he's the man just by reading his explanation of how the duty cycle for WAW works - above my level  :laughing: Thanks for the info man, helps alot. Looks like I have more learning to do, can't find a way to make a -1.5V pulse in BASIC  :confused: Cheers for the help.

EDIT: Just found a big explanation by Hazer on the how to use GameplayRF thread on how it works, I'm blind. cheers again.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 01:36:23 PM by snowystuffs »

Offline aspin

• BANNED
  • Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2010, 09:43:09 AM »
hazer in your infinate wisdom how do you add a jack plug so you can send a config to computer please tell meeeeeeeeeeee

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2010, 10:02:08 AM »
you dont

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2010, 09:42:22 PM »
Hey Hazer, i just wanted to thank you for the flex rapidfire hex and tut.I been trying to make this happen for some friends of mines kids and their nephews who play COD. I have tried about everything until i found this site, and with in a couple of hours I finally got there controllers done thanks to you :tup: I am new at this electronic mods and softmodding things. I do it for fun for the kids and they are happy I can do it for them. Wish i was better at electronics. thanks for sharing your talent.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 08:41:45 AM by Rodent »

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline r0mmell

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #117 on: September 05, 2010, 04:41:58 AM »
Hazer,i was using your BMU2 for quite a while and thought that was ace! Then tried out robbo's 3 mode adjust,and thought things could not get much better.....How wrong could i be :tup:. Finally took the plunge and drilled the hole and got everthing soldered and all i can say is YOU ARE A GOD!!! :#1: 
Ignorance Is Bliss

Offline diverwes

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2010, 02:33:50 PM »
Sorry for the dumb question but I moded 2 remotes and both when you hit the switch only have what looks to be off led 3 on led 4 on but no 3 and 4 led on at the same time for mode4 any help would be great.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2010, 04:27:45 PM »
The default setup is 3 mdoes. You have to configure the fourth mode to be active. Downbload and read the pdf from the first post on how the self-editting works.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal