Author Topic: JungleFlasher BenQ Drive Hlep  (Read 1341 times)

Offline sfear2ugf

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
JungleFlasher BenQ Drive Hlep
« on: May 20, 2010, 03:06:15 PM »
Im Flashing a BenQ drive so i been seeing a lot of clips and reading and all of them say click on benq un lock 1st well i did not do that i just Read saved my BENQ-OFW and loaded source i hit yes i looked and my DVD Key all look good so then i Erase Verified ok! and Write Verified OK! But when i put back on xbox and test Orig Game and Back up it would just say play DVD and it want to open and close all the time (Note)Driver was working good be for i Flashed it

using the following

-Comp on XP

-VIA VT6421A

-JungleFlasher

Help Me !!

Offline Frankie.R

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: JungleFlasher BenQ Drive Hlep
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 03:16:33 PM »
Did you flash Ixtreme to your drive also if you've got a multi meter lieng arround you can always try a pot tweak to see if it works. I don't think the BenQ unlock and read are very different just easier because you don't have to half open tray. A reason for this could be due to the DVD key but if your saying it matched then it leads me to believe that its a laser problem.

Offline sfear2ugf

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: JungleFlasher BenQ Drive Hlep
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 03:37:34 PM »
well see the drive was work fine !!

i did LT 1.1

Post Merge: May 20, 2010, 04:11:21 PM
i just got done swaping a good working denq drive i put my flashed bored on a working drive and still i get the Play dvd ?? so it something with the flashing that is not right also the drive im flashing is form a Jtaged xbox so im going to see if the dvd key is the same on on my flashed board with FlashTool 360?

yes i Got a Good Key i hope its right this is what i got

DVD Key @ E040

(9368356EF932E247E10F6D**********)

if one of you guys know what im doing wrong help me! Thanks

Post Merge: May 20, 2010, 04:45:40 PM

anyways i have looked at my DVD key on my jtaged xbox with flash tool and the dvd keys are not the same that is very off because this drive was working right with my xbox well im going to flash with the new DVD key the my xbox give me

some help would help !!!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 04:45:40 PM by sfear2ugf »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal