Author Topic: psp 1000 13 leds 6 way mode by tapping umd.[work in progress not finish]  (Read 1540 times)

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
hello guys was up so as i promised,that i was going to do at least a different mod on all my psp"s this one is working progress i still have a few tricks for it i put a total of 13 leds 10 0603 leds and 3 5mm for the 6 way mode and they are super bright!!!!!

so i hook it up so you dont see the button to turn it on i got it to work by just tapping on the umd door  is a pretty cool effect oh and the colors are blue,green,red but when in changing mode all together the colors mix and you get to see more than 3 colors very cool.
      will update when finish. i just want to know how is looking.!!! :hifive: PSP 1000 6 way mode leds by tapping umd door mod by lobo in progress.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 08:59:41 PM by loboplayero »

Offline rafaliyo86

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-1
  • Acidmods User
Wow man, you'll never cease to amaze

Nice!!

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
very colorful.. please explaine, how is it sic mode/ what kinda chip are you using to get six modes? also the taping of the umd door. is that shorting something when you apply pressure to the door? or is there a button under there?

Offline DarkShot

• I approve your mom
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • ÜBERRAPESKILLETS
very colorful.. please explaine, how is it sic mode/ what kinda chip are you using to get six modes? also the taping of the umd door. is that shorting something when you apply pressure to the door? or is there a button under there?

Sounds like a tactile button to me.

None the less a great job man!

Offline K.A.O.

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Acidmods User
omg lobo. i just did the same exact thing to my clear psp.... well without the led chaser... but i did all blue leds... im waiting for my purple ones to come in

Offline froggy

• SAN ANTO'S CUSTOM CHEVY'S
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Green Mexican
All I Got To Say Is lobo's A Pimp
ITS TIME FOR IGNITION, AND STRAIGHT AUTOMOBILE PIMPIN!

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
it is looking good lobo! please show off how you did it.

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
guys guys im not finish yet lol !!! :rofl: :rofl: ok first of all i use a tackt switch i set up the umd door with enough room and space so when i press the switch the tactile switch touches  the back plate of the motherboard very simple and the fader my best friend an ex ibm builder help me make it. which im working on many more with diferent modes.

will post work when psp finish remenber guys im still a rookie so dont expect anything fancy. :tup: :tup:

i wouldnt not  been able to do this without you guys!!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 09:12:24 PM by loboplayero »

Offline froggy

• SAN ANTO'S CUSTOM CHEVY'S
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Green Mexican
"dont expect anything fancy", i wonder what fancy is for you lol
ITS TIME FOR IGNITION, AND STRAIGHT AUTOMOBILE PIMPIN!

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
noooooooooooooo i made the front page and is not finish!!!!!! oh wow thanx guys one day up and 200 views cool still working on it im about to do the front of the faceplate im going to add more leds im thinking maybe 4 more or 6 total will keep update thanx for watching. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: you guys are :#1: :#1: KAO waz up!!!!!!!! :hifive:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal