Author Topic: PSP 1001 MODD HELP  (Read 1381 times)

Offline cidbullit

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • modder
PSP 1001 MODD HELP
« on: July 02, 2010, 06:58:00 AM »
 :victory:OK so this is whats up I'm about to take a before and after photos of my psp 1001 all jacked up and torn down and im going to practically rebuild it I'm putting a custom housing(transparent blue) and want to put color changing leds in the triggers and in the umd cr5400 memory and internal camera and mic  and change the color of the charging and on switch and i was gonna put it on youtube can u guys help me out when I'm all done here i want u guys to send me photos of Ur psp and Ur name  so i can add them to my video and so i can give u props for helping me :clap: oh yea almost forgot i want to have a switch for the lights and camera i have seen it on psps phat in the battery compartment but i dont know how nor where to get them  apart from installing them  :eyebrow:   and yes the trigger mods are sound reactive I'm not sure if i want the umd ones to be though and i also wanna get a bad :censored: jewel but i cant find one i like  :angry:     and i wanted to add lights somewhere Neer the d pad and the and controls and i just kinda just kinda wanna add a dual nub( another analog stick )  and does anybody know if its even possible to add a keyboard of some sort  via usb (maybe PS3 keyboard or even xbox 360 keyboard ) basically i want to go all out and i wont need the umd i think since its going to be on cfw  :yess:    but i need help cause i don't know how to do a Lil less then half of all this  :x:  if u guys have any ideas of what i should add or any recommendations go ahead and send me an email    remember i wanna post every body who helps out on youtube along with there psps ( modded or not )  :huh:   thxs for the help in advance  :laughing: :tup:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal