Author Topic: psp 2000 skin mind"s eye before and after re-make mod by lobo. UPDATE!!!!!  (Read 1216 times)

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
OK i wanted to make something cool to my boring plain white star wars psp slim,so since im a noob on this i wanted to represent acidmods style :#1:so i said lets skin it and i came up with this  :tup:by the way i would like to thanx k.a.o on giving me a tip on putting a glob of solder on one of my fuses this psp dint had no sound i woulndt never had this leds or sound going on thanx bro :drunk:that was a great tip :clap:
ok im still working on it but im undecided on which color im going to do the gray trim im between light blue or yellow what u think? :victory:i also included the wallpaper for this skin i think is hot!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 09:37:05 PM by loboplayero »

Offline jakeykun

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: PSP SLIM 2000 SKIN AND LED MOD BY LOBO.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 01:10:12 AM »
I think a orange that matches the color on the umd door would be better then yellow. Either way that looks sick as hell. Where did you get the skin at?

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
Re: psp 2000 skin mind"s eye before and after re-make mod by lobo.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 09:28:02 PM »
hello guys how we are doing today well like ya already know ive been updating some of my personal psp"s that i daily use i try to make them look as unique and different as possible so this psp i re mod from inside out, so here is the vid and pics please enjoy!! psp 2000 skin mind"s eye mod by lobo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal