Author Topic: New Mega-Man announced!  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Spriche

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
New Mega-Man announced!
« on: July 18, 2010, 01:08:22 AM »
Capcom has announced a new Mega-Man game called Mega-Man Universe. Series creator Kenji Inafane is at the helm for this one and Inafune has stated that this one "will break the mold and challenge the conventional wisdom of what a Mega Man game can be. When fans finally get to see it, I believe they'll envision their most far-out Mega Man dreams coming true." This Mega-man is apparently supposed to revolutionize what we see as classic gaming today.  My best guess is that they are going to ditch the 8-bit graphics in favor of some HD visuals, keeping the core gameplay in-tact, save for a few changes.

The only thing confirmed for now is that it will be a XBLA game. No official price or release date has been specified as of yet. With so much apparently happening with this new game it could either over-joy the masses or transform them into violent rage-fueled creatures...well..maybe not that. I'm definitely looking forward to what this turns out to be.

Source:
IGN

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
Re: New Mega-Man announced!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 12:58:49 AM »
Noo  :angry: If cacpcom does not put this on PSN I'm am going to be so pissssssed.  :beg: :beg:

Offline Kilokk

• In your AM modding your forums
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
  • In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light.
Re: New Mega-Man announced!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 01:47:36 AM »
I will lol if they don't 

its nice having all the consoles XD

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal