Author Topic: Battery Help  (Read 1042 times)

Offline MrRetep

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Battery Help
« on: January 22, 2010, 11:08:37 PM »
I know there is a sub forum but i wasnt getting much there. and I need this done tonight. (Long trip tomorrow)

So in the process of taking apart the original slim battery...i killed it :( So today i went out and bought an aftermarket battery simply because i can get them for $10. I took it apart successfully only to find out...its completely different on the inside... :help:

Can anyone point me in the right direction? What to cut where to cut it? maybe a way to do it without the battery? Its a psp slim with stock 6.00 firmware.

If you need more pictures, i will provide them!

Thanks for all help!

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Battery Help
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 11:28:10 PM »
I believe the chip on very top, with 8 legs, is the eeprom but...dont take my word for it wait till some others comment cause im a bit rusty on pando battery (messin with my go too much)

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

Offline MrRetep

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 11:34:49 PM »
Thank you, ive been able to gather that much from comparing the two, The only problem is that on the original you cut what would be the right bottom leg. ...but on this one it seems. the "eeprom" is backwards...i think. Judging by the way the things that make contact with the psp. Are, so would i be cutting the left bottom leg on the aftermarket battery? :/

Post Merge: January 25, 2010, 09:48:43 PM
Okay so ive been experimenting...ive cut on the red lines you see below...so far nothing :( I would REALLY appreciate ANY help guys. Im pretty proficient in flashing xbox 360's/repairing them. im more than willing to provide help with that if it will get me help with this.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 09:48:43 PM by MrRetep »

Offline DARk_ANGEL

• Acidmods Rocks!!!
  • E = MC²
  • Post quality +5/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 01:00:33 AM »
you cant hack your psp because its a newer version of it. if it comes with 3.90 or higher it can not be hacked. also i think you have the new battery too so those cant be turned into a pandora battery.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal