Author Topic: psp 1000 custom case paint black, blue and yellow mod by lobo. FINISH  (Read 3044 times)

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
hello was up!!!! :laughing: so like ya already know is all about my different type of psp mods and basically this is my style and what i love to do i like to do different stuff, so i have been having success with painting the psp, this is not just paint right away i go thru a different types of steps, before i actually paint which they are the same steps as painting a real car so to get good results i must do them, it takes time and a lot of patience :yess: im not done yet so ill be posting work when finish ,im just giving you guys heads up!!! :victory:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 10:47:46 PM by loboplayero »

Offline K.A.O.

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: psp 1000 custom case paint mod coming soon work in progress!!! by lobo.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 11:09:02 PM »
thats nicebro. thats what i was talking to you about ... about the one color fading into another. its going to look nice man :#1: :hifive:

Offline Monk3y

• Amateur Modder
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • Acidmods User
really nice job on the paint man, what do you do to cover up the plastic protective screen on the faceplate? Just tape over it and cut out around the sides or what?

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
Re: psp 1000 custom case paint black, blue and yellow mod by lobo. FINISH
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 11:12:29 PM »
hey am was sup well like ya already know i had the guts to fully spray paint a psp and mod it which i never seen that around here :laughing: ok i did several steps i use 2 sand papers a 320 and a 600 wet and dry, grey primer, a can of blue and yellow spray paint and gloss [very expensive gloss] each can is like 15 bucks is much stronger!! now there is one more step that im not yet revealing is what makes the paint almost like the one on cars very strong and hard and it prevents fron scrappin im planning on making a tut on it :winker: i just wish i can do better painting graphics but for now this is all i got to offer, no the style that i did on the buttons i was just trying to only paint a small amount of the border of the buttons no i have tested this type of painting style before  for now it looks a little sloopy but after 3 days of playing it will even out and looks much better gurantee!! and it gives it a nice scheme to the buttons :winker: :hifive:  psp 1000 custom paint blue fading into black with leds mod by lobo.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 10:06:20 PM by loboplayero »

Offline Monk3y

• Amateur Modder
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 02:51:04 AM »
It turned out ok, the buttons I dont like at all though. If I knew you were doing blue and yellow I would have changed the secondary idea I had on the phat I am painting.

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 11:44:04 AM »
Hey monk3y is like i said before the buttons will eventually even out and they would look much better!! That is the scheme i was trying 2do :cool:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal