Author Topic: Duke Nukem Forever actually set to come out?!  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Barnsey

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Duke Nukem Forever actually set to come out?!
« on: September 05, 2010, 03:30:16 AM »

Looks like Duke Nukem Forever is actually going to be released next year on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. Sorry if I’m sceptical. 

“Take Two Interactive Software pulled off one of the video game world's biggest surprises Friday, announcing not only that the over-a-decade-in-development first person shooter was nearly finished, but backing that claim up by giving the 150,000 people attending the Penny Arcade Expo in Seattle the chance to play the game.

And while 3D Realms is no more, Gearbox Software, the studio behind "Borderlands" and "Brothers in Arms" (and staffed with a number of former 3DR employees), has taken over development on the game.
"Gearbox has enabled die-hard key Duke Nukem franchise builders and skilled veteran game makers to stand together and deliver," said Randy Pitchford, president of Gearbox Software. "All gamers deserve a happy ending and after all of us gamers feeling the full range of emotions about Duke Nukem Forever, I am thrilled to be in a position with the trust, power and means to make it happen."

Hmm, don’t get me wrong, I’d love to see this come out. I just can’t see it ever happening. It seems to be one of those games that was never meant to be.

Offline HiddenVenom

• Gone 'shopping
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Photoschlop.
    • Star Legion
Re: Duke Nukem Forever actually set to come out?!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 04:29:41 AM »
If it comes out, it better be damn good.

Offline jacobia jacob

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • come at me bro
Re: Duke Nukem Forever actually set to come out?!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 11:37:23 AM »
even if it's not good, people will buy it anyway

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal