AcidMods Resources ----- ( These are helpful tools for modding ) > Open Source Code & AcidMods Free Code

acidmods official free code list

(1/6) > >>

Modded Matt:
code name             system                  download               author                discussion thread            Flex Rapid firexbox360 click meHazerlinkLed Flasher ABXYanyclick met0pP8uZzlinkps3 rfps3click meAck Like You KnowlinktoPfirexbox360click met0pP8uZzlinkBurnMeup2xbox360click meHazerlinkled faderanyclick met0pP8uZzlinkAM origional RFxbox360click meSYSTEMlinkGameplay RFxbox360click meHazerlinkLED two toneanyclick met0pP8uZz linkps3 3 mode rfps3click meAck Like You KnowlinkLED two toneanyclick met0pP8uZz linkPS3BMUV1PS3click mehyper999 linkBMU3xbox360click meHazer linkCrazy Modder's 6 Modexbox360click mecrazy modderlinkblack ops RF w/ jitterxbox 360click meRobbo3link

eNeRGy:
Finally an actual list has been made.

geraldrubalcava:
can you include RDC's code from the ps3 section? the 5 mode one. Fully working in my testing. Its the open source pse on R1 "project" if you want to call it. Also Hyper999 is getting there too :)

Modded Matt:
no offence to anyone, but I dont think we are there yet....

I have been watching the ps3 project. THe codes in this list have all been tested and confirmed bug free and working correctly by admin. they are all in thier final revision state. the ps3 thread has two or three different codes being developed, which can easily confuse newer members.

If you and RDC feel his code is complete, please start a fresh thread dedicated to his code, name the code, provide an actual install diagram, (not just written pin listing (the art team will help if asked)) myself or one of the other admin will test it as is our policy, and yes his code will be accepted and added to the list.

I believe the speeds need to be sorted in RDC's code? they were all real close together, is it to be leftthat way? or seeing as how its going to be taken and sold on ebay anyway the source code would be nice so the user can change his own speeds....that is opensource...All I see is publicly developed freeware.

geraldrubalcava:
I understand :) well thank you all for your information. and this code still being developed. thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version