Author Topic: PSP2 Images Leaked  (Read 1507 times)

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
PSP2 Images Leaked
« on: November 17, 2010, 12:16:34 PM »
VG247 has got hold of images of a proto unit for the PSP 2.

Note that the device has already got a change in terms of hardware design due to overheating issues and is now being targeted to be built in the same style as the original PSP.

However the design leak does give us insight into the core hardware specs.

1. The shots clearly show the device’s forward- and rear-facing cameras, as well as the much-discussed trackpad on the rear of the unit.

2. Dual nubs <<finally !>>

3. HD Screen

4 Rumored to be extremely powerful with twice the RAM as the 360 << could this mean it is powered by Android with its large RAM requirement ?? >>

What do you guys think about it ?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 12:18:04 PM by ~:Dhruv:~ »
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
Re: PSP2 Images Leaked
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 01:45:47 PM »
I thinks another case of 'too little too late' on Sony's part... I mean the dual nub is great and all, but would have been more helpful to their case 3 years ago. With the current wave of  smartphones and access to the Internet any time you want it, this thing will still be missing one of the most needed items for a PSP, a keyboard... Ever since the first revision of the PSP and their horrible PS3 revisions, Sony has been losing my interest in their gaming devices. Their view of the path to innovation looks to have been drawn up by a retarded monkey. Innovation is not had by de-evolution...

Dedicated portable gaming devices seem to be quickly becoming obsolete in a world full of smartphones, and SE's PSP Phone is far from the solution to the problem...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 01:48:14 PM by jrfhoutx »
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal