Author Topic: PSP modding plan(help and advice needed)  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Axl

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
PSP modding plan(help and advice needed)
« on: November 18, 2010, 11:41:24 AM »
Hy everyone, i'm new to this site and psp modding, a couple of moths ago i came in possession of a PSP Phat (1004), it looks fine except the scratched faceplate and the big crack on it  :laughing: and lately with every chance i get i'm searching for mods and stuff to do to my psp so i was wondering about and stumbled across this site and i want to ask for you're help (and opinion) on a few things that i would like to do with my psp.

This is my little plan:

-first of all comes the broken faceplate, since my psp is black i was thinking of swapping it with a white one, a black and white psp with black buttons

-second i want to put leds in the umd door and L\R buttons (What LEDs should i use?)

-and last but not least a speaker in the umd door (in not quite shure about this one)

I almost forgot, a couple of days ago i bought a PhotoFast CR-5400 pro duo adapter and i was wondering if it was a good idea or not, what do you think?

This is kind off it, and i am asking for you're help to point me in the right direction (links with tutorials or diagrams).Thank you and good luck to you all and you're modding plans :tup:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 12:51:01 PM by Axl »

Offline 123sample

• Registered BST
  • Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: PSP modding plan(help and advice needed)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 08:44:32 AM »
there's bunch of tutorials in phat section, go to the child board and
you should see tutorial link,

cr-5400 is great, mine running 32GB
but soon I will get 32x2 = 64GB

Offline NuclearTash

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods Nub
Re: PSP modding plan(help and advice needed)
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 03:33:37 PM »
good luck ! :hifive:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal