Author Topic: Samsung Galaxy tab series expanding with 8.9-inch model by summer  (Read 1563 times)

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team

Korean Yonhap News Agency is reporting that Samsung has an 8.9-inch Android tablet due in the first half of the year.

according to a Samsung company spokesman speaking to the reputable news site over the phone. Yonhap also notes local media reports claiming that the tablet could be for sale as early as next month. with the 10.1-incher  official, there's no reason to doubt an 8.9-inch Galaxy Tab by summer.
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

techninjadude

Re: Samsung Galaxy tab series expanding with 8.9-inch model by summer
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 06:15:20 AM »
Nice, but 8.9 inch I mean cant they just make 9 inch model.

Offline cyberboy109

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +8/-4
  • Acidmods User
Re: Samsung Galaxy tab series expanding with 8.9-inch model by summer
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 01:44:22 AM »
Not another one im sorry but android is naff at least more than half the apps wont run properly as they are designed for a phone screen...plus we have updates dell streak has just been updated to 2.2 but i kno a few phones that are still stuck on 1.6...it feels like if you want to update android you must spend fork out more money........the best internet tablet i have ever used was a old nokia n800 that sadly died its a pity nokia dropped the maemo ......i would love to see a internet tablet running a form of ubuntu

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal