Author Topic: camera help  (Read 1213 times)

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
camera help
« on: April 09, 2011, 04:18:13 PM »
ok need a good camera i got a sony cybershot one but does not do good on closeups and not lens can be found for a better shot (camera i did the ps3 led tut with) im looking for one that i cam change lens and way better zoom i know its not much but 100-150 pound is my limit cos my 2 sons birthday is coming up in about 2 weeks time got to be a instore purchase no online please

im asking here as im not sure what site or anything and i know stores just try to get you to buy the big money ones.

if post in wrong place please move it
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
Re: camera help
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 05:25:32 PM »
im not sure on specific models right now but sony and panasonic do some great cameras. im currently looking at 3 models the pana tz10 - the pana tz20 and the sony hx5v which ive played with in store before i go find one of them online and there all killer cameras but slightly over your budget i think if your buying in store but you may be able to find the model below or last years model for a lot cheeper now. whatever you do dont get a kodak - the last 3 me or family have had have all broken withing 6-12 month

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 05:45:06 PM »
thx i don't like kodak anyway i took 3 back once to currys 1 lens was out of place and the other 2 was returns that was broken.

i could go abit higher on price but depends what it has with it and if its any good

i need a camera for my kids birthday plus need best pictures i can afford of my grandad before he passes unlike my family im willing to pay for good stuff as i dont have any pictures to remind me of him in any way.

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 01:30:51 AM »
the cheepest price i found so far for those is online at  http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/digigood/    but with those you cant swap lenses.  you will struggle to get a camera with swapable lenses for #150

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 05:25:02 AM »
thx for the help

ive been offered one for 170 but nothing with it but due to that i said no it was a Nikon but dont know the model number

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
  • Research and Development
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 07:07:52 AM »
Stay away from Nikon coolpix s, bought one for my grandparents and it was god damn awful pictures taken on my phone were far far superior.

I agree with Mac Panasonic make great cameras, my family have had a fair few over the years (not cos they break but cos my dad loses them, so we have to buy a new one nearly every time we go away lol) although I cant say I've ever tried macro shots with them, but for general photo taking they're awesome.

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 02:20:08 PM »
thx for the info guys i got my eye on one from 549 to 249 so ill see if i can get the money before i miss it

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal