Author Topic: custom viking  (Read 3290 times)

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
custom viking
« on: February 27, 2011, 04:52:05 PM »
heres one nobody has seen before. Its a custom viking macro controller. If your unfamiliar:

viking 360 macro controllers have rapid fire and much more, The instalation adds 6 tact switches to the controller. you can program these tact switces to do anything from toggle the triggers rapid fire on or off, to replacing a face button, rapid fire on tct, or it can be like a record button to record your own button combinations in real time. this thing has many modes each signafied by a diffrent led color.

here is a quick video showing my controller, and the led functions. after use of the controller I learned that it is best to dedicate two tact switches to just toggle through my pages of mods. I put those up top above start and back buttons. the other tacts I use to toggle my right triggerrapid life on/off (right top) toggle my left trigger auto hold breath on left trigge (left top) akimbo spray on tact (right bottom) and zombie mode auto window (left bottm) thats just pagenumber one. the rest of my pages are not really formatedother than diffrent rapid fire speeds for testing, and the rainbow led macro in my last page.

these conrollers will allow disabled peple who cant prperly reach a specific buttons by reassigining it to one of the tact switches, they are alot of fun and you wont find a better bang for your buck when it comes to rapidfire.

moddedmatt - IMG_0039.mp4
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 04:56:14 PM by modded matt »

Offline [HoP]

• Ex-AcidMag
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +9/-3
Re: custom viking
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 04:55:40 PM »
ya, photobucket video's looks wack in SMF/aeva..   nice though, very nice!

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 05:01:21 PM »
its an iphone video.  if your intrested in the iking check out thier site. I was just showing off what I am sure is the first custom one you will see. I wa skeptical at first but they have refined the software and product to make a great system. to bad they donthave plans to sell chips or DIY kits.

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
  • Electrical Engineering Student
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 05:06:57 PM »
im confused. Did you make it order did you order it and have them customize it

Offline [HoP]

• Ex-AcidMag
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +9/-3
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 05:14:54 PM »
yeah for $200 i wouldn't give it away for free, less i made it without the intention of making money.

I'd just give it a small amount of time before someone makes a clone and releases it.

Offline crazy-modder

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +34/-2
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 06:43:45 PM »
Damn, i really like how you can change the color of the leds. I wonder how they managed to do that...

Offline staticvoid

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 09:15:17 PM »
these are sweet but no kits :( 

Offline crazy-modder

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +34/-2
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 09:26:31 PM »
http://modspace.com.au/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_91&products_id=335&zenid=515daa2c59b55861a06aea16b8b59cde

This is the only place i found that sells the kits. There $55..... I told myself i would never buy one of these but this is quite tempting after seeing how it performs.

Offline staticvoid

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 09:55:54 PM »
i believe the chip they are selling is the old version which is not a macro capable chip. i almost ordered one at foundmy untill i read this.

if someone makes a macro kit count me for an order.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 09:56:44 PM by staticvoid »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2011, 05:19:22 AM »
the chip hop linked to is the old discontinued chip, not the macro controller shown here.

The macro chip is not sold in kits or in chip form. as far as I know the owner has no intintion of selling chips. I got a chip to write a report on the product for acidmods (which I am working on this is just a taset to show it off) and i got an additional chip set to custom buildone for keyley. he is a motivational speaker who was disabled in a car accedent. I had to make sure those buttons would fit on top of the start and sinc button for his controller so I practiced on mine.

viking does not take custon orders. thier button placment is the two front tacts on the handles, and 4 on the back. I built this controller.

I will ask Enar (the owner) if its ok to post some pics of the chip and the led board.

@ crazy the factory leds are removed and replaced with a flex board that has 8 tri color leds. then there is another chip that clips over the main chip on the cg2 controller.

This controller will most likely be the next prize for a controller mod off comp in the summer.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 05:21:01 AM by modded matt »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal