Author Topic: 2 FULLY MODED PSP 1000 for sale!  (Read 1048 times)

Offline sparky1570

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
2 FULLY MODED PSP 1000 for sale!
« on: April 01, 2011, 05:38:12 PM »
i am finaly selling both psp's.
if you have a offer for any one of them or if you have any questions about them just message me through either my facebook or here on acid mods. to see these psp's you can see them at my FB located here:
[admin]LINK REMOVED[/admin]
(the xbox360 is not for sale)(but i am selling a fully soft moded xbox origonal if any one is interested too)

p.s i am also selling a 16gb memory stick to go along with one of the psp's but its gonna tack on $45
the mem stick has ALOT of apps this includes a working ir shell to turn off tv's, projectors, controlls an xbox or an xbox360 (or my xbox360 leds lol) anything that is inferred. and has a few games on there like geomitry wars, final fantasy dissidia, angry birds, monster hunter, jewel summoner, ect. still has 10 gigs remaining but can be formated... so if any one is interested please contact me at my facebook using the above link.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 09:00:52 PM by jrfhoutx »

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
Re: 2 FULLY MODED PSP 1000 for sale!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 05:43:16 PM »
If you are going to post something for sale, you have to have your Acid Mods user name written on something visible in the background images. I suggest putting images up on here as opposed to linking to other sites.

-TwisT

Added: Haha just noticed. This isn't in the right place either. It would need to be in the auctions section. https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/board,231.0.html

Check the rules and make sure to do everything you need to do in order to trade and sale on AM.

-TwisT2.0

Registered BST requirements

Auction Rules … You have to accept them.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 05:49:42 PM by TwisTtheTwiTcH »

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
Re: 2 FULLY MODED PSP 1000 for sale!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 06:16:31 PM »
Accept the BST terms, creat a new post in the BST auctions section with pictures (not links to pictures) that have a card with your AcidMods User name on it in EACH picture and that will be an acceptable sale thread.

this thread violates site rules.

LOCKED this thread will be removed in 24 hours regardless of compliance with BST terms and a new auction thread posted in the BST Auctions section
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 06:17:58 PM by jrfhoutx »
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal