Author Topic: Just a friendly reminder  (Read 6817 times)

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
Re: Just a friendly reminder
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2011, 10:18:54 AM »
look this topic was not created to continue this debate about piracy..... so why do u members insist on carrying on talking about this taboo subject matter.....

i've had enough of reading bout this topic, and having the global powers i have im going to lock if it continues..... this is not open to discussion in our forum, so please stop it now....

or if any admin/global feels that this should also be locked please do so... i dont wanna jump the gun in doing it as i am one who likes open discussion just im fed up of people insisting on talking about it....

this is a modding forum be it hard mods or soft mods......

a very simple definition of electronic piracy (not real world pirates robbing and looting on the high sea's) is taking something you dont own the rights to and making money from it... be it copied games,sofware, music, movies or what ever... WE DO NOT CONDONE THAT ON THIS FORUM.. we do condone taking a console or system you own and changing the firmware or hardware to suit your own personal needs or interests....

end of!!!

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline Kilokk

• In your AM modding your forums
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
  • In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light.
Re: Just a friendly reminder
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2011, 01:36:25 PM »
i intended to lock it at the start for this very reason... but i decided against it in hopes that people would ask questions about the rules at large, not just piracy.

i see i was wrong >.<

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal