Author Topic: HAZER'S FLEX RAPID FIRE QUESTION  (Read 4338 times)

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
HAZER'S FLEX RAPID FIRE QUESTION
« on: May 27, 2011, 04:37:30 PM »
first off kudos to you hazer that flex RF is the  :censored: lol love it man i uno if i installed it wrong but i get 2 modes 1st mode is sorta like a universal rf for a bunch of games cod blk ops gears 2 etc havent had any trouble and the second mode i can do my own adjustments its  :censored: wicked dude

what i was wondering anyway to do it sleeper style?
so instead of just the tactile button use the sync button instead? that would be sickkkk
Tracey: f off Rodent
rodent:i would of flew it to bill gates and shoved it up his a$$

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
  • Research and Development
Re: HAZER'S FLEX RAPID FIRE QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 04:39:50 PM »
you can wire it to the sync button as is but obviously everytime you hold it down it will cause the controller to sync

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 04:45:09 PM »
ahhh true i didnt think about that so then i wouldnt be able to do the user programmable feature because you have to hold the tactile button down for a few seconds to edit the mode

hmm how do i wire it to the sync button any diagrams?

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
  • Research and Development
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 04:53:27 PM »
ahhh true i didnt think about that so then i wouldnt be able to do the user programmable feature because you have to hold the tactile button down for a few seconds to edit the mode

hmm how do i wire it to the sync button any diagrams?

just look at the diagrams for other sleeper codes the point is the same

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 09:18:52 PM »
If you look through the FLEX thread toward the last two pages, someone mentioned they wired it up as a sleeper. They say that when they hold the sync down to get into editting mode, they simply press the sync button on the console to resync, and then proceed to edit the settings. Then they hold sync one more time to save the settings and again use the sync button on the console to get out of the flashing LEDs.

This is actually a pretty good alternative. You should be adjusting the controller at the console when your not playing a game anyway so it does not actually interfere with anything.

Personally, I dont see any reason to 'hide' the button, and it works better to have it underneath the controller instead of ontop.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 09:26:07 PM »
:
Personally, I dont see any reason to 'hide' the button, and it works better to have it underneath the controller instead of ontop.

EDIT: AGREED!!

This is awsome just the way it is, when something works as good as this why screw with it? Leave it the way HAZER meant it to be,  Nice work by the way hazer I have used this many of times for nephews and friends of theres they love it . Great work and thanks for sharing your talent with many . :tup:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 09:28:21 PM by Rodent »

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 09:42:27 AM »
:
EDIT: AGREED!!

This is awsome just the way it is, when something works as good as this why screw with it? Leave it the way HAZER meant it to be,  Nice work by the way hazer I have used this many of times for nephews and friends of theres they love it . Great work and thanks for sharing your talent with many . :tup:

wasnt trying to modify his code in any way like i said in the first post it rocks just a question about sync/tact button i wouldnt chage the code either

hey anyone know where i can get the little rubber things that can be attached to the tact button makes it looks more professional

Offline drummerdude

• BST BAN
  • ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +11/-5
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 10:20:48 AM »
Ive installed flex as a stealth before. and i used the left dpad to switch modes. it worked out pretty well

"I'm not a very tall person, however I show self-confidence of a bigger person"

Offline Rodent

• XBOX,XBOX360,PS3,WII
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +75/-5
  • MODDER, REPAIR, CUSTOM IDEAS.
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2011, 01:27:45 PM »
wasnt trying to modify his code in any way like i said in the first post it rocks just a question about sync/tact button i wouldnt chage the code either

wasnt trying to be mean about it, just agree with Hazer that its awsome :)

Tracey: I cant believe Rodent of all people made my damn day
3D0: snacks cartoons and naps  lol sounds like rodents typcial day :rofl:
Rodent consoles mods

Offline dopesun

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 03:53:46 AM »
Ive installed flex as a stealth before. and i used the left dpad to switch modes. it worked out pretty well

sounds good. how do you do that?

Offline drummerdude

• BST BAN
  • ♥ Poker Champ ♠♣
  • Post quality +11/-5
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2011, 05:45:29 AM »
Just wire the tact button wire to the point that corresponds with the left dpad. Follow the left black part of the left dpad untill u get to the hole. then u can scrape the wire and solder to it.

edit: my bad... u follow the right side for this controller.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:51:05 AM by drummerdude »

"I'm not a very tall person, however I show self-confidence of a bigger person"

Offline 3D0kassiah

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +19/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2011, 12:03:26 AM »
thanks guys for all the input decided to keep the setup the way it is
guess i was a bit iffy due to the ugly tact buttons i had but ended up getting a few custom ones from a local electronic hobby shop  :tup:
quick question i have a matrix controller and i wired everything up correct also bought some 1N4148 diodes and everytime i pop on the battery pack i get a very faint light coming from the number 4 light on the dome is this normal? does not affect functionality or suffer from any major battery drain  but i it normal or did i do something wrong

Offline dansik

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2011, 11:24:34 PM »
hi i am having a few problems with t0pfire v2 revision 6. when i put fully charged batteries in my controller and shoot with rapid fire off it doesnt shoot. but when i turn it on it shoots without me touching the RT trigger. i was wondering what i could do to solve the problem. please email me at: danmahoney21@gmail.com . it would be much aprieciated if you did help me out

regards Danny

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 04:20:20 AM »
hi i am having a few problems with t0pfire v2 revision 6. when i put fully charged batteries in my controller and shoot with rapid fire off it doesnt shoot. but when i turn it on it shoots without me touching the RT trigger. i was wondering what i could do to solve the problem. please email me at: danmahoney21@gmail.com . it would be much aprieciated if you did help me out

regards Danny

Wront thread. Post this in the topfire thread.

thanks guys for all the input decided to keep the setup the way it is
guess i was a bit iffy due to the ugly tact buttons i had but ended up getting a few custom ones from a local electronic hobby shop 
quick question i have a matrix controller and i wired everything up correct also bought some 1N4148 diodes and everytime i pop on the battery pack i get a very faint light coming from the number 4 light on the dome is this normal? does not affect functionality or suffer from any major battery drain  but i it normal or did i do something wrong

Its expected. Thats why the diodes are there. Even though you can still see the LED light, the current draw is much less than the what the stock controller uses up when it is off.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal