Author Topic: how can i do this  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Frosty

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +2/-6
  • Acidmods User
how can i do this
« on: May 27, 2011, 01:55:40 PM »
Hey guys i am in need of help.

What i want to know is how i can add add some modes to hazers flex.
i want to add a burst with 3 and 5 shots and i want to add a jitter mode.

i want it so that i can add it.

and i also am looking for help in how to read hex and asm and program in it.
thanks

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
Re: how can i do this
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 02:06:54 PM »
sorry mate the the short answer is you cant edit hazers flex (bar the on board editing) there is no way to edit a hex as its already compiled.... you would need the source file to be able to edit it and then compile it into a hex after editing it.. but hazer has not supplied the hex for flex.... partly to stop ebay's hacking it up and claiming it as there own like what happened with BMU,bmu2,bmu3....

im sure someone else who knows a little more about coding could go int othis more in-depth then i can....
 :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline Frosty

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +2/-6
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 03:54:45 PM »
i am not looking to make a profit i want it for my self
but could i add more modes to his bmu just add a ajustable one

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
  • Research and Development
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 03:56:05 PM »
i am not looking to make a profit i want it for my self
but could i add more modes to his bmu just add a ajustable one

its possible however you will need a firm grasp of the assembler programming language

Offline Frosty

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +2/-6
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 04:00:28 PM »
could you help me out all i want is that i will pay

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 04:30:06 AM »
I think you missed the point of FLEX. It has 4 adjustable modes with burst fire. Everything is already adjustable. The only thing it does not have is jitter, and it wont since all of the pins are used and you would need one more for the Y button.

Also, as said before, the source code was never released...and it never will be. If for no other reason, FLEX should be considered old tech and people need to develop new and better codes, not basterdize my work and step backwards.

Oh, and yes someone could put jitter and akimbo into BMU2, and add more modes and make one adjustable. And I am sure you are willing to pay someone to do this too. But let me ask you something:

Why is your name 'imodgames12345'?
Why is all of your posts only dedicated to getting this code?
Why dont you just buy a $7 chip off Ebay that already has everything you are asking for, instead of paying someone to make the code for you?

I personally dont care what your intentions are, but you have represented yourself as just another leeching Ebay parasite trying to turn a $1 chip into a $10 Ebay auction. Dont you think that if the people here knew how to make what your asking, they would do it for themselves instead of performing all the work for your benefit? The code your asking for is the exact same as all the crap sold on Ebay. It would make more sense if you were asking for something completely different (and even then, why are you going to pay for it? Why would a code be worth so much money if you did not plan to program tons of chips?). If your answer is that you only plan to pay someone the same amount as what it costs to buy kit or a finished modded controller, nobodies going to take up the job. This takes hours to make, and most people who do this either make thousands off of a code, or charge hundreds an hour as a service. So, regardless of what your real story is, you have already convinced us that your intent is to profit from the code.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Frosty

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +2/-6
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 06:41:27 AM »
hazer i know what you are saying.
but im not looking to make anything.
i had no clue the prices.Really i just want to know how to add a mode.
I know everyone uses your codes but i am not wanting to.
I am really just trying to find out how.
I reall want to know how to start out a code in asm. And can i put asm into a hex format.
I was wondering how to add like dropshot.
i just have questions i want anwsers to but noone ever helps.

Offline Phantom

• Club AM VIP
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +11/-1
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 07:29:50 AM »
LOL you had no clue of the prices? your not looking to make anything?

your the kid that was posting on poop forums passing acidmods material off as your own, and trying to sell your crapidfire and :censored:.

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,39393.0.html

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2011, 09:11:04 AM »
I dont know if he is the same as that kid. Reason I say this is because if he is, he has multiple accoutns on poop if he is.

His primary account is here:  http://www.thetechgame.com/Wal_marts__FaNboY

His store website is here:  http://insanecontrollers.yolasite.com/

I did not even bother to look until you mentioned it phantomz0.

hazer i know what you are saying.
but im not looking to make anything.

Your credibility is going downhill fast.

I am really just trying to find out how.
I reall want to know how to start out a code in asm. And can i put asm into a hex format.
I was wondering how to add like dropshot.

Thats fine. Look through the opensource threads here. You will find a ton of descriptions and links to tutorials, reverse engineering, and papers describing how these codes were built and how to get into assembly. All the information you are asking for is here. I just wouldnt expect someone to hand you the modified code just because you asked.

What you have asked is if someone could make a code for you. (Dont make me go back through your 15 posts and quote those too). You even say you will pay for it. You also pretend that you want to learn to do it yourself, but you have already failed at looking beyond the face of the forums to find this information and now state nobody will help you. You end it by saying you do not plan to market your requested code, but you are obviously caught as a modded controller seller. Worst yet is that if you dont have a clue on how to make the simplest of code modifications (drop shot is just a timed output, barely 4 lines of extra code) then all those 20-mode and stealth controllers you sell on your site must have been opensource codes to begin with since you have no idea how to code yourself. Or you bought those codes from someone and you are now loking for a cheaper source?

Now I am just starting to get  :censored: angry.

[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
  • Research and Development
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

I think you will find i did...

If you want to pay someone make a post in MFH detailing exactly what you are looking for

or if you want to learn to do it yourself heres a good place to start LINK

but in case you missed it this is the best place to start learning asm
http://www.gooligum.com.au/tut_midrange.html

and like I also said it will take alot of time and effort, you shouldn't expect to be completing this code over night.

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
  • Electrical Engineering Student
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2011, 07:49:18 PM »
sorry mate the the short answer is you cant edit hazers flex (bar the on board editing) there is no way to edit a hex as its already compiled.... you would need the source file to be able to edit it and then compile it into a hex after editing it.. but hazer has not supplied the hex for flex.... partly to stop ebay's hacking it up and claiming it as there own like what happened with BMU,bmu2,bmu3....

im sure someone else who knows a little more about coding could go int othis more in-depth then i can....
 :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

well, if your a complete programming god you could. Wouldnt be able to if you knew how to program directly in hex?

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2011, 05:48:32 AM »
no, you cant program in hex.
no, nobody is making a code for you
yes, you have now upset some important people,
yes, ask or even mention it one more time and I will ban you...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal