Members Area > PS3 News

Free PS3 Dongle Being Offered!

<< < (2/6) > >>

TwisTtheTwiTcH:
It's a little odd that three people from here are all receiving this. >.>;'

Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a scam.

-TwisT

Rodent:

--- Quote from: toadzilla on October 25, 2011, 09:35:34 AM ---may i ask u guys what u wrote to them

--- End quote ---
yes I would like to know also.  @Twist yes I hope your right I hope it'd not a scam to get your information or whatever else could happen... Shut down your PS3?????

Sammy:
well, i sent them an eamail last night, u hope i get one ! this is what i said  Dear PS3 User Cheat, I would like you to allow me to test one of you Usb Dongles,

The four Questions

1- Are you a professional player of PS3 Games?

2- Have you ever had the experience of using the similar devices as PS3USERCHEAT on platforms other then the PS3?

3- Do you have a HIgh-Level account on the PS3 Forum?

4- Do you promise to write a full detail review of the product and send us an e-mail after you received/tested it?

1. I belive I am, i love playing all kinds of PS3 games, mostly Call Of Duty series, and the Battle Field series. but there are tons tht i enjoy. im not the best at these games, but im pretty good at all of them.

2. I have used Game genie devices, and Mod Chips, I enjoyed them all very much

3. I do not have an account, Yet, but If i recieve this device, I will right a full detailed review of it, and join the forum to help other having trouble with it, and maybe if i have some troubles of my own with it.

4. I Promise to right a Fully detailed Review of this product and send you and email after i test it.

Thanks, I hope you can trust me with your product, it Will Not be wasted!

Lol i used a little of neos to help.

ApheX:
I've read on a few other sites that some other people have managed to get there hands on these dongles by answering the same questions we did. I'm starting to agree with Twist, it is strange that so many people have been offered one of these items considering only a select few were suppose to be contacted.

We will just have to wait and see what happens.

Crumbz:
Well if anyone here receives their product i will email them myself and get one even though i don't even own a PS3.

I shall highlight the words you spelt wrong!!!! lol

3. I do not have an account, Yet, but If i receive this device, I will right a full detailed review of it, and join the forum to help other having trouble with it

4. I Promise to right a Fully detailed Review of this product and send you and email after i test it.

The proper spelling should be "write" not "right".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version